Sandisk 1GB Memory Stick Pro DUO $115

[quote name='SOSTrooper']It does say Free Ground shipping or $9.99 FedEx next to it...

But availability is Call Us.[/QUOTE]

someone call... my dialing finger is falling asleep...

Is ecost reliable?

Someone let me know, that way I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks!

P.S.: Most likely someone is going to call before me because I'm gonna call around 5:00 pm Pacific time. But I'm still going to call and reply here. :)

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Is ecost reliable?

Someone let me know, that way I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks!

P.S.: Most likely someone is going to call before me because I'm gonna call around 5:00 pm Pacific time. But I'm still going to call and reply here. :)[/QUOTE]

Ecost is very reliable. I order from them regularly and their shipping speed, even with the "free" option, never fails to impress. My only gripe is that they promote free shipping and then often slip in a "handling" fee during the checkout process. But since their prices are very good and their shipping is very fast, the final price is still usually among the best deals out there.

-DM

I've had a bad experience with ecost in the past so even if stick was 90 I wouldn't order it. If anything happens don't expect them to be cooperative or have the ability to cancel your order. I canceled an order 1 month in advance and called again for confirmation, yet lo and behold they still shipped the order and made me pay to ship it back to them for thier mistake. Horrible....

bread's done
Back