Sandisk 4GB Pro Duo $59.99 AR shipped Outpost.com

There was a $10 memory stick pro duo after coupon during last weeks Staples' sale, along with $5 1gb memory sticks, $5 1fgb SD cards, and something else that was $5.

I saw this deal a few days ago and decided not to bite. I am again, tempted to bite...

I predict the release of the 8gb Memory Stick Pro Duo will have a profound effect on the smallers sizes. Thus causing the 4gb to be cheaper, but I do want an 8gb MS.

i'm in for one... got the earlier FRY HD rebate, so i know this is good. Besides, i almost jumped on the buy.com's $40 2GB duo... This is a better deal, thanks OP!

This deal is back...it was around last week too. I recently bought a 2GB card for $30 and I do want a 4GB card. I wanted to jump on this but I might wait it out until they drop a little more...too bad they don't except paypal the extra $15 via the paypal $15 off of $30 would make it a no brainer.

You can really find the same deal on eBay. I just got a 1 GB card for $16 shipped, and I saw 4 GB cards for around $60 shipped (without all this rebate crap).

But this is still a great deal if you want to avoid the eBay crap! HA HA! Good find!

^ eBay is really hit or miss... most of the times you get what you pay for, some times, you get hell of deal, other times you're screwed...

When i was searching for a PS3 on eBay, man, i saw sellers selling envelops to win a PS3, WTF???? It ticks you off on the real auctions...

In general, i avoid eBay for any electronics except for games.

bread's done
Back