Saturday Night Live: The Complete Fifth Season - $15 @ Best Buy/$16 @ Amazon

I just read that season 6 won't be released any time soon because of the music rights being too expensive. Damn it, I want my early 90s SNL season sets.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I just read that season 6 won't be released any time soon because of the music rights being too expensive. Damn it, I want my early 90s SNL season sets.[/QUOTE]

You mean early 80s?

Yeah the best SNL started in season 16 I believe. Early 90s was wheres its at. Theyre on Netflix but heavily edited. Hope they get the dvds rolling soon.

OMG, would anyone of us actually consider owning over what 25 seasons of SNL? I'd need a rack dedicated to just those. Its almost like going after every season of The Simpsons..

[quote name='token2k6']OMG, would anyone of us actually consider owning over what 25 seasons of SNL? I'd need a rack dedicated to just those. Its almost like going after every season of The Simpsons..[/QUOTE]

there is only 8 seasons of the simpsons... for some reason they started naming them at 3 and stopped at 10.

[quote name='postulio']there is only 8 seasons of the simpsons... for some reason they started naming them at 3 and stopped at 10.[/QUOTE]

what the hell are you talking about; they're in their 22nd season.

[quote name='mitch079']what the hell are you talking about; they're in their 22nd season.[/QUOTE]

He's referring to the "good" years, i.e. Homer became Homer by season 3, and then it went downhill after 10.

[quote name='mrosnwo']He's referring to the "good" years, i.e. Homer became Homer by season 3, and then it went downhill after 10.[/QUOTE]

Personally I still enjoy The Simpsons. Sure, 3-10 were the golden years, but it still beats the heck out of Family Guy.

bread's done
Back