Saturn trade, plus more, for a Mac laptop

starboyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi, all! I'm just throwing this up here to see if this is worth my while or not. If properly enticed, I will dig out the big 'Bin of Doom' for photos and such. I figured next week I'll just list this stuff on eBay if I don't hear much. However, I wanted to see what the community here though it might be worth. I'm just looking for a G3 (700Mhz or better), preferably G4, Mac laptop. I would prefer to trade, but if you guys could recommend prices and such- or even offer bids- I will definitely hear you out! It'll be a few days until I can get everything presented for photos, but it is all in working condition- was two months ago when I had a big gaming shindig on my birthday- unless noted (the Nomad's adapter). I have an idea of what it's worth, but I'd rather see what gamers would actually be willing to offer up for this, so please let me know!

As always, thank you for your time!

1) Sega Saturn with controllers, video, and power cable. Includes a Panzer Dragoon game, and some miscellany in a binder.

2) Sega Dreamcast with multiple controllers and memory cards, video and power cables. I have a binder full of games for this one:

Grandia
Crazy Taxi
Omikron
Blue Stinger
NFL 2k1
NBA 2K1
World Series Baseball 2K1
NHL 2K
Phantasy Star Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Dino Crisis
Sonic Adventure
Air Force Delta
Ecco the Dolphin

Can't find the cases for these, hence, the misc.

3) N64 with 8 games, extended memory unit, controllers, memory card. Paper Mario, Tetrisphere, & more.

4) Sega nomad. Has cables, couple of Genesis games, and another sega power adapter, which doesn't fit quite right, so it will fall out from time to time. Does have video cable, though.

5) Sega Game Gear with power adapter and a few games.

6) Sega Genesis system. The big guy, that can also play the Master System games (from what I've read- I don't own any, so I've never checked).

Two things. One, you'll have much better luck if you actually list all the games. Two, this dancing around the topic of games for the dreamcast had best not be implying that you're trying to trade pirated games on this site.

[quote name='starboyk']

2) Sega Dreamcast with multiple controllers and memory cards, video and power cables. I have a binder full of games for this one, but will have to say that it's... well... some were from a store and some were a gift.[/quote]

bread's done
Back