Sav 5 Blu $17.99

my wife picked this one up for me at wally world for $25...not the best movie but really 5 movies into any series will NEVER be great (reboots don't count bat-fans)

was it worth the $25? I think so, then again it was great to watch my wife squirm during the saw-blade scene

[quote name='Rage Goblin']Still not the greatest price in the world, but since this has been a ridiculous $25 or so since release I jumped on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Saw-V-Blu-ray...TF8&coliid=I3QO651CDA0DYV&colid=3S81BO1APKOLF

I don't know why I'm such a sucker for these terrible movies.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Awesome share, thanks alot!!

Saint

p.s your right its not the cheapest :/

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a sucker for them because they're actually decent films. For horror/gore films that is. They (the Saw films) always manage to have a story that keeps you interested and wondering how/what the twist will be at the end.

Thnx, I may have to convince my wife to complete our Saw collection with this :)

[quote name='munch']Sav 5?[/quote]the 'w' and 'v' are very close on the keyboard?!

[quote name='TheSaint11']Awesome share, thanks alot!!

Saint

p.s your right its not the cheapest :/[/quote]PLEASE stop signing your name at the end of every fucking post like it's a love letter....we can see your user name right next to what you say on the left of your comment.

[quote name='slidecage']is there a part 6?

i think part 5 wsa the first one that Did not have the flashbacks at the end ... did it ?[/quote]learn your roman numerals. V=5 VI=6 (not made yet)

sorry bout the rant, it's too early to deal with stupidity for me, I apologize guys

[quote name='DantheApe']my wife picked this one up for me at wally world for $25...not the best movie but really 5 movies into any series will NEVER be great (reboots don't count bat-fans)

was it worth the $25? I think so, then again it was great to watch my wife squirm during the saw-blade scene[/quote]

Saw wasn't good 2 movies into the series.

[quote name='slidecage']is there a part 6?

i think part 5 wsa the first one that Did not have the flashbacks at the end ... did it ?[/quote]

Saw VI comes out 10/23/09

I'd hold out for a complete set, but who knows how many of these movies the idiots that made them are going to shovel out? They were instant horror movie industry legends with the first movie but just pissed it all away through sequel overkill.

Saw IV was the best one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a cheap deal!

I got one already... but seeing the deal... ouch, a month and a half only it went down.

SAW_BD01.jpg

Decent deal.
I thought part 5 was more plausible than the last couple, in the sense I didn't feel insulted when the "secrets" were revealed. Some of the others felt pretentious with their "You didn't see this coming because we left you no clues" finales.
It didn't feel like such an afterthought.

there have been a plan for 6 either since the begining or right after the first one. so no more after this year for those people who are getting tired of it. for those who actually enjoy the film, i really like this movie as it answered some questions and created more and i can not wait for the 6th to wrap everything up. i am also waiting for the inevitable 6 movie ultimate blu ray collection. i own the 4th only because it was 1.50 at gs.

[quote name='shadowkast']the 'w' and 'v' are very close on the keyboard?!

PLEASE stop signing your name at the end of every fucking post like it's a love letter....we can see your user name right next to what you say on the left of your comment.

learn your roman numerals. V=5 VI=6 (not made yet)

sorry bout the rant, it's too early to deal with stupidity for me, I apologize guys[/quote]

Dumbass, stop being freaking noob and thread crapping in the deals thread over pithy little things. Theres far stupider things than typing errors

bread's done
Back