Save 10% off your total purchase @ Newegg (Max: $20)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Code: SAVE10SEP25Z

Terms:

Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Maximum discount per order $20. Tax and shipping fees are not applicable towards fulfilling the total purchase price required for the promotional discount. Purchase totals from previous or additional checkouts cannot be combined to fulfill promotional requirements. Only one promo code per account; valid only with qualifying completed checkout. Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on September 25, 2013 and 11:59 pm PT on September 25, 2013. Promotion expires at 11:59PM PT September 25, 2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

Promo code may only be used once per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts or promotions offering free gifts. Promo code is not valid on Marketplace items. Any returned items purchased with the promotional-code discount will be refunded (if otherwise eligible for refund) the final amount after the promotional discount has been applied. Value of promotional code is non-refundable and non-redeemable for any credit or cash value.

That sucks. I tried to use it on Arkham Origins, but i get the message, "The promo code SAVE10SEP25Z cannot be combined with combo deals or gift items attached to products."

hmmmm should I use this on a Vita??

EDIT: nevermind, JUST DID!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently doesn't work on preorders, but I was able to talk a CSR into crediting me the money after my order ships because there's nothing that says it shouldn't work on preorders. I ordered Wii Party U for a total price of $36 ($31 actually because I got a $5 Customer Care GC because one of my orders was delivered late).

Last edited by a moderator:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I couldn't resist a $280 zelda wii u.... figured I could at least get my money back on it in the end. qualifying for shoprunner put me over the top on it...

$20 off, no tax, free SR shipping? :whistle2:k I think that's enough to take the shot now instead of hoping for BF. Would've been sweeter as a full 10% off, though.

Now I'm glad that I couldn't get it at Target yesterday. Thanks, htz.

It didn't work for me, but a minute ago it worked again! The question now is what shall I buy. I've already had the zelda wii U.

That would have been convenient to have 4 hours ago. :rofl:
*facepalm* same here. Ordered the WD black they had on sale last night and a couple of the 9.99 games. If i had this i would have grabbed donkey kong and other stuff.

well maybe ill get bioshock now. Is there an ultimate edition planned though? I can wait for a $15 price or lower when thats out if they have one in the pipe. I do still need a SSD. I was gonna get a samsung evo pro or maybe one of those newer OCZ's that i heard good things about. They do have a sandisk extreme II on sale right now but i dont know how good sandisk is in the SSD's. Anyone used one before or go any options on it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171752&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL092413&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL092413-_-EMC-092413-Index-_-SSD-_-20171752-L06B

They just killed it.  I was probably the last order to get through.  Placed a second order a few minutes later and it was dead.

They just killed it. I was probably the last order to get through. Placed a second order a few minutes later and it was dead.
Negative. I literally JUST ordered a 3DS XL (Black) and got the $20 discount. The terms state one code per account, which is why you couldn't use it a second time.

I pre ordered the Zelda Wii U Bundle from Newegg as a gift for my brother (I've had a Wii U since launch), and it JUST shipped out yesterday lol. Otherwise I could've saved $20. No worries, as I just bought a 3DS XL with the discount code, so I saved that $20 regardless :) And with no tax and only $4.99 shipping, the total was right under $185. Not bad compared to the $211 it would have been in stores with 5.5% sales tax.

bread's done
Back