Save 15% on orders from amazon.com. also selling psn / xbox/ eshop/ steam credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this apply to digital pre orders? Like say

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Deluxe Edition: Pre-Load - Xbox One [Digital Code]
Yes I can do it for digital pre-orders. Although getting the disk version would be a better option since I get 20% off of pre-ordered games, total discount if you bought disk would be 35%. Digital code would be just my 15% discount

Last edited by a moderator:
You think you'd be able to get me a digital code for Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox One?
Just went on amazon and did not find an option for a digital download code for xbox one. The only thing I saw was a code for the season pass. Disk is possible though

Really only  looking for the code, not a disc. Thanks though. I might PM you in a few weeks when my refund check comes in though. 

Yes that fine since my account is US, can you send me your detail so I can try send you payment

so if I was bad with math hypothetically how much would the PS4 Garden Warfare 2 Deluxe Edition cost me with bot your discount and the pre-order discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back