Save $35 on Zelda SS for Gamer Zone Reward Members at Best Buy

[quote name='thelonepig']Mayhaps it had to do with the card lookup instead of scanning the card?[/QUOTE]

Possible, but the hangup was still duplicate information being present so...I dunno. Unless they removed the RZ info from the coupon at some point, I'd still expect that to be an issue.

Dunno.

You have to scan the game first. I made the mistake of having them scan the card first and it didn't work. Then when I tried again in another transaction, I had them scan the game first and it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lord Izanagi']You have to scan the game first. I made the mistake of having them scan the card first and it didn't work. Then when I tried again in another transaction, I had them scan the card first and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from BB and the sales guy did it that way. Game first, RZ# next and it went down to 16.xx. No problems. Anybody know where I can get a motion plus cheap???

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Just got back from BB and the sales guy did it that way. Game first, RZ# next and it went down to 16.xx. No problems. Anybody know where I can get a motion plus cheap???[/QUOTE]

Look for a flingsmash bundle on ebay or amazon marketplace, etc. these seem to go for around $25 or less.

Just picked up a copy, mine had the CD (like every other copy in the store, is there even a non-CD version ?) thanks for the heads up OP.

anyone bought more than one? i know with the COD offer you could buy as many as you wanted as long as they were rung up as separate transactions. But since this one is 'claimed' on the website, can you just do it over and over again like that one? or would you have to 'claim' the offer after every transaction? Or can you just straight up not do this more than once with an account? if anyone knows i'd appreciate it

[quote name='SonicXtreme']anyone bought more than one? i know with the COD offer you could buy as many as you wanted as long as they were rung up as separate transactions. But since this one is 'claimed' on the website, can you just do it over and over again like that one? or would you have to 'claim' the offer after every transaction? Or can you just straight up not do this more than once with an account? if anyone knows i'd appreciate it[/QUOTE]

You can buy as many as you want; just 1 per transaction.

With everyone saying these come with CDs, has anyone seen any that DIDN'T come with the CD. Seems to me the one without the CD is rarer :)

I just called and asked my closest store (South County, MO in case anyone knows for sure), and she sounded very confused and claimed they only had the standard version, not the CD version. I wonder if she was looking for the bundle with remote?

[quote name='r00kie']You can buy as many as you want; just 1 per transaction.[/QUOTE]

You can, but will they ban you from the gamers club if you buy a bunch?

Has anyone tried to use the coupon on this and do in store pickup with $50 worth to also get the $10 credit?

Picked up a copy yesterday, and ran into the duplicate problem. For the record the scan was game, RZ card, & then coupon. I was given zero hassle over it though. They punched a few numbers and it gave the duplicate error again. Punched a few more and it went through.

[quote name='J7.']You can, but will they ban you from the gamers club if you buy a bunch?[/QUOTE]

Offer states limit one offer per membership. Your purchase activity is tracked so you could potentially lose ALL RZ membership benefits if this is abused.

Is that really worth risking?

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Soooo, gonna stalk posts mentioning that bundle so I can say how I got 2 of those bundles for $11.xx at BJ's Wholesale and, still, don't have a Wii, yet![/QUOTE]

7.99 BB DOTD last year. Got 3 of them. Still don't have a wii. ;)

[quote name='dc delta90']Offer states limit one offer per membership. Your purchase activity is tracked so you could potentially lose ALL RZ membership benefits if this is abused.

Is that really worth risking?[/QUOTE]
...Uh-oh. I got 3 to flip to Gamestop. I couldn't help it. There was a really nice profit margin. Flip 1 and get $23.40, then use the credit to buy $22 worth of games at Gamestop and trade those to Best Buy for $32.

[quote name='dc delta90']Offer states limit one offer per membership. Your purchase activity is tracked so you could potentially lose ALL RZ membership benefits if this is abused.

You sound like a real downer, btw.

For me maybe because I don't use RZ for anything other than the occasional coupon like this that happens about 1-2 times a year.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Soooo, gonna stalk posts mentioning that bundle so I can say how I got 2 of those bundles for $11.xx at BJ's Wholesale and, still, don't have a Wii, yet![/QUOTE]

How long ago did you get the Flipsmash bundles at BJ's for that price?

I bought a copy earlier today and the discount didn't apply automatically for me. The guy scanned the game and then my card and nothing happened. I had taken a pic of the coupon on my phone so I showed him and they ended up doing a manager override. I also bought a blu-ray so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

I think I just missed this deal. Was planning to go today but the promo is not listed on the link anymore.

Any CAGs buy more than one and willing to sell it? I will pay shipping. Check my marketplace rating!

I have a white wii remote controller with adapter. (the adapter plugs into wii controller)

I also have new 12 xbox 360 cases, 3 wii cases, and 1 black case.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

bread's done
Back