Save 40 bucks on any kindle on amazon. Kindle fire HD 8gb 99 bucks kindle 29 bucks

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
just go to amazon and look in app store says while the deal last  (you have to claim coupon  expires  11/13)

picked up an  8gb for  99

Terms and Conditions:

• The promotion is valid through 11:59pm PST November 13, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
  • If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
  • The promotion is limited to one per customer.
  • The promotion applies only to new Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
  • If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
  • This offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
A link would be nice.
can i link it or would it link to my account cause it says ref=amb_link in the link

Can walk you though it

go to amazon should be under kindle fire on the front page... CS is telling me now if you dont see it its not offered to you. thought maybe it was offered to all but maybe not

ALSO heads up they may not ship it in a box .. the last kindle i got was SHIPPED Just wrapped around a piece of cardboard

from cs

I see now. Well, this promotion was for prime members that own Kindle devices or customers who have purchased a lot of books from us,
It was like an special promotion to some

sorry all

I got it but I've only bought like 2 books. Might pick up a Kindle for $30 to read some books

I'm not seeing this anywhere. I'm planning on getting a Fire HD for someone as a present. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm not seeing this anywhere. I'm planning on getting a Fire HD for someone as a present. Any help would be appreciated!
go to

www.amazon.com

on that front page you see where it says

instant video. mp 3 store could player

move the little white thing on the side till it goes under KINDLE

it should show the offer. IF IT SHOWS all new kindle for 139 shop now it seems your account can not get the discount..

i never ordered any books but i had it

go to

www.amazon.com

on that front page you see where it says

instant video. mp 3 store could player

move the little white thing on the side till it goes under KINDLE

it should show the offer. IF IT SHOWS all new kindle for 139 shop now it seems your account can not get the discount..

i never ordered any books but i had it
To be clear, this is a Coupon? or a Claim Code?

To be clear, this is a Coupon? or a Claim Code?
think a claim code cause i had to claim it to have it added to my account. when i first posted it i though everyone could get it.. logged in my account it was there and 2 of my cousins and both had it (1 did not who already had a kindle)

those who cant get it 

Best buy has the  16 GB for 99  black friday  door busters

Meijers has   40 bucks off your next purchase with a kindle   Thanksgiving day  (buy it  for 140  get a 40 off your next shopping trip  making it 99  after rebate)

so there is 2 more ways you can get one if you dont have it on you account   

this is the first i seen these deals only given out to a few   i though everyone  could get in on amazon deals . i know i did   in the past everytime someone posted deals 

and for those who can get it  maybe they would never think about looking there and miss the deal  but whatever 

A quick googling (shh) came up with a link from late Oct to check (supposedly you would've received an email) if you received special invitation to partake in a $40-$60 shavings of Kindle products (which I believe is the same discount the OP declared).

I was not accepted; I am now unhappy.

Thanks Slidecage. *Thanks a lot.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&ascsubtag=qzZgPj2yEeOr85bKKjePvgS3d3_IGFl3_0_0_0&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1001426231&linkCode=ur2&t=cenablsho-20

*Mostly sarcasm. Mostly.

Showed up for me. If you are eligible, it's hard to miss. It's a big banner across the front page.

Terms and Conditions:

The promotion is valid through 11:59pm PST November 13, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
The promotion is limited to one per customer.
The promotion applies only to new Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
This offer may not be combined with other offers.
This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.

Showed up for me. If you are eligible, it's hard to miss. It's a big banner across the front page.

Terms and Conditions:

The promotion is valid through 11:59pm PST November 13, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
The promotion is limited to one per customer.
The promotion applies only to new Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
This offer may not be combined with other offers.
This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
Man I would totally buy a paperwhite for 80$

Nothing on 1 account, on the other says buy a Fire get 25 instant video credit.  So looks like I struck out.

Im a Prime member and own a kindle but I dont get the deal :S I wanted a paper white :S First walmart and now missing this deal this means good karma for the future right ?

Customer service

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding Jeff. The off is for the annual prime members and also who have purchased several kindle contents. If you're eligible for the offer, You'll be getting email regarding it.

fuck it im so tired of being screwed out of good deals. :bomb:

just go to amazon and look in app store says while the deal last (you have to claim coupon expires 11/13)

picked up an 8gb for 99

Terms and Conditions:

• The promotion is valid through 11:59pm PST November 13, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
  • If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
  • The promotion is limited to one per customer.
  • The promotion applies only to new Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
  • If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
  • This offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
oh god thanks, this will kind of cover somebody's present for christmas :)

sig.jpg

I got the offer but have zero intrest in kindles. If someone really wants the deal, I suppose you could paypal me the cash and I will gift the item to you from amazon. I have prime so it will be there in two days. Just send me a pm.

EDIT: Offer is over for me, someone already took me up on it.

Bah I have a bunch of Amazon credit I was hoping to use but it's not available to me :( sad face. I'm not making any of the deals lately lol

I just bought a Kindle Fire HD about two weeks, anyway to get money back? Like Best Buy's policy.
nope i got one for 118 and asked if they match it .. Told me to send back the 118 one and order the 99 one.

they say you have up to 30 days to return it so you could always return the old one and rebuy

rumor has it ,staples will have the 16gb version kindle fire for $79.99 on black friday at staples,

http://bfads.net/Staples-Black-Friday-Doorbuster-Preview
got to wonder if those are the NEW ONES or last years models they are trying to dump.

i know the 99 buck best buy ones are LAST YEARS (2012 models) For 99

Temped to keep my 8gb sealed and return it if i can get a 16GB for 80 but i think i pass (with gas and tax it would be the same) and with buying at amazon it would be easier to get it fixxed ( last one i got at best buy and they told me to take it back to the store even under the first year)

i would rather have a 2013 model 8 gb for 99 then a 2012 16gb for the same price ( How buggy and freaking slow the 2012 was)

I thought I received an email about this, but I couldn't find it and saw nothing on my account about it and no discount when added to cart. So I contacted cust svc to see if I was mistaken about receiving an email and they said I was not, and I did qualify for the promotion. So they activated it for me and I was good to go. I ended up grabbing the standard 6" kindle for $29! I used to have a kindle fire hd but sold to it grab a Samsung Galaxy 10.1. So I figured I would just go for the standard e-reader. $29 is a steal! I'll probably make that back in amazon mp3 promo credits they always have as offers too! Thanks for reminding me about this deal slidecage.

i dont understand how i didnt qualify i have the regular prime own a 3 year old kindle and i own a decent amount of kindle books but yet they wouldnt give it to me :S

I just chatted with CS and they gave me the promo. Worth a shot if anyone wants to try.
Yeah I tried that they did give me a $20 gift card since I spend a lot of money with them but they wouldnt give me this deal oh well I guess I will see what black friday brings.

I just chatted with CS and they gave me the promo. Worth a shot if anyone wants to try.
I just chatted with a great service rep. I just said I was looking to buy a kindle fire and asked if it was possible I could get the promo. She said sure that she would be happy to help. I placed the order then she promptly took $40 off right away :). Came to $79 even after some credit I had for the base 8gb. I'm mostly using it for prime streaming and internet anyway :D. I love Amazon.

It really is worth a shot for anyone if you are patient and just ask nicely!

heads up amazon ships kindles just wrapped in  outer cardboard... they do NOT put the kindle box into a 2nd box.    i got 2 kindles and both were just wrapped in  a cardboard sleve   

I used the online chat. I asked like "I has heard there was a deal for $40 off a kindle being sent out in an email, I was wondering if I was eligible for this promo, because I would really like to get a kindle fire."
" sure mr lain, you are correct there is a promo going on and I would be happy to activate it for you if you'd give me one moment.
Now go ahead and place the order then give me the order # and I'll apply the $40 off right away"

Was said and done within 5 minutes of initiating the chat

I used the online chat. I asked like "I has heard there was a deal for $40 off a kindle being sent out in an email, I was wondering if I was eligible for this promo, because I would really like to get a kindle fire."
" sure mr lain, you are correct there is a promo going on and I would be happy to activate it for you if you'd give me one moment.
Now go ahead and place the order then give me the order # and I'll apply the $40 off right away"
Was said and done within 5 minutes of initiating the chat

yeah thats what i tried :cry:

Took me FOREVER to get them to realize which promo I was talking about and give it to me, but they finally just gave me a $40 promotional credit off the next item I ordered from Amazon. Worth a shot if anyone still wants to try.

Chatted up CS, didn't get the promo but did get $30 promo credit to my account, which is almost as good as the promo. Pretty good for a 5-minute chat. Thanks OP!

heads up amazon ships kindles just wrapped in outer cardboard... they do NOT put the kindle box into a 2nd box. i got 2 kindles and both were just wrapped in a cardboard sleve
I got my $29 Kindle 6" e Ink today. It was packaged in the usual Kindle box (black box with a tear tab), so maybe not all models are packaged the way yours was? Or am I not understanding what you're describing? Doesn't really matter, it was a great deal no matter the packaging.

UPS decided to drop off the Kindle in front of my door at 9:15 last night and not ring the doorbell. The lights were on inside. It would have been left outside all night if I didn't track my order at like midnight.

got to wonder if those are the NEW ONES or last years models they are trying to dump.

i know the 99 buck best buy ones are LAST YEARS (2012 models) For 99

Temped to keep my 8gb sealed and return it if i can get a 16GB for 80 but i think i pass (with gas and tax it would be the same) and with buying at amazon it would be easier to get it fixxed ( last one i got at best buy and they told me to take it back to the store even under the first year)

i would rather have a 2013 model 8 gb for 99 then a 2012 16gb for the same price ( How buggy and freaking slow the 2012 was)
I remember reading somewhere there was a software update that fixed it and made it amazingly better. I have the original Kindle Fire, and I don't think it's slow at all (Although I know it's much slower to the newer models)

bread's done
Back