Save 45% on exclusive Blu-Ray bundles @ Amazon

[quote name='Stingercjc']That's a very good deal for Longest Day, Patton, and Sand Pebbles. Thanks for the post![/quote]

Yeah, this is probably the best bundle offered, if you were looking to buy these on the release day anyway. I think I'm going to wait though. Since these are offered in bundle, I'm pretty sure they'll be included in a BOGO in probably a month or so.

[quote name='BostonGeorge']Yeah, this is probably the best bundle offered, if you were looking to buy these on the release day anyway. I think I'm going to wait though. Since these are offered in bundle, I'm pretty sure they'll be included in a BOGO in probably a month or so.[/QUOTE]

what the super hero is the best one

[quote name='foundation']That as B2G1 would be interesting..

Thanks Cheapy.[/quote]

Definitely. I'd be all over the action and horror bundle if it were.

By the way, I love seeing your avatar. Ellen Page :drool:

Prices are okay I guess. The best bundle in that mix imo would be the war bundle with Rescue Dawn, Behind Enemy Lines and Wind talkers....

Steer clear of the one with Fly Boys though. Horrible movie right there.

I jumped on the War Classics Bundle (Patton, Longest Day, Sand Pebbles). It comes out to 21.98 per movie, which is pretty good for Fox catalog titles. Even assuming all these showed up on a B2G1F sale, and two were the usual 27.95 price, you'd only save about 10 dollars compared to this deal. So for some people who don't want to wait (like me), this is a good deal!

bread's done
Back