Save $50 to $250 on 80GB PS3 (playstation underground code)

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I got this in my email, im not going to use it. If anyone wants it, then be my guest. First come first serve.

$50 deal
ps350lh6.jpg

$100-$250 deal
ps3250ij5.jpg

Terms
*One promotional code per customer. To redeem your promotional code, simply:
1. Go to the www.amazon.com Web site.
2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"
4. Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the "Continue" button and complete the order form.
5. You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an email confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.
Promotional codes must be redeemed through our Web site, www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog and sold by Amazon.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible from our site.
Promotional codes are not valid in Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or Shops. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon/promotional savings may be deducted from your refund. Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
Please use our Shopping Cart rather than our 1-Click ordering if you want to pay for your order with a promotional code. This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31/09. If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.
**Sony Card is issued by Chase Bank N.A., and is subject to credit approval. In some instances an application may require additional processing, in which case instant approval will be unavailable. To qualify for the $150 card credit, you MUST apply for the Sony Card through this promotion by 1/31/2008 AND purchase a new PLAYSTATION 3 system at Amazon.com with your new Sony Card by 01/31/2009. Register your Sony Card at sony.com/sonycard, complete and mail in the rebate form with proof of PLAYSTATION 3 system purchase at Amazon.com by 03/31/2009. Complete instructions will be sent upon approval for the Sony Card. $150 card credit will be posted to your Sony Card Statement within 8-12 weeks from receipt of the rebate form and proof of purchase. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only and only one $150 card credit may be earned per Sony Card account. Existing Sony Card account holders or accounts are not eligible.
†All single sales receipt purchases made with your Sony Card within the first 45 days your account is open equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") will automatically qualify for a 12-month Deferred Interest Promotion (with payment). Purchase price must be paid in full within twelve billing cycles of the purchase date; minimum payments must be made on account; and account must not otherwise be in default during the promotional period or finance charges will be assessed from the purchase date. Length of the promotional period could be shorter depending upon the timing and amount of your payments and other account balances. After the expiration of the promotional period, any remaining balance on your Qualifying Purchase will bear interest at the Purchase APR disclosed in your card member agreement. Promotional financing is offered in connection with Sony Card credit cards, which are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A., and subject to credit approval. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only. As of 10/08/08 and subject to change, the following rates and terms apply for new Sony Card credit cards: Purchase
APR = 11.49% variable; Overdraft Advance APR = 13.49% fixed; Default APR = up to 28.49% variable; Cash Advance APR = 20.49% variable; Transaction fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of the transaction, but not less than $10; Minimum Finance Charge $1.00. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only.
Pricing and Terms

††User responsible for all applicable Internet fees. Some services or features may require additional fees. Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. Copy-protected Blu-ray video discs can only output at 1080p using an HDMI cable connected to a device that is compatible with the HDCP standard. HDMI cable not included.
To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book:
[email protected].

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this email because you opted to receive correspondence from us.

Please do not respond to this email. This is an automated mailbox.
To unsubscribe from the PlayStation® mailing list, proceed to www.us.playstation.com.
Please note that the unsubscribe process may take up to ten (10) business days to complete. If you receive additional emails within this time period, your request is still being processed. It is not necessary to unsubscribe again. If you continue to receive emails after this period, or for information on our Privacy Policy, please call 1-800-345-7669.
Our Privacy Policy can also be found on www.us.playstation.com.

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

Buzz! is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Relentless Software.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Singstar is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio.
The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications reproduced on this product are trademarks and copyrighted designs, and/or other forms of intellectual property, that are exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2008 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
LittleBigPlanet © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Media Molecule. LittleBigPlanet is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
MotorStorm is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Evolution Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
Resistance 2 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Underground is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. The Sony Computer Entertainment logo is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they still even sending out these e-mails? :whistle2:s
I've been registered for 2 years now..ever since I got my PSP.

Why, I'm wondering, did I not get one?
I've also been registered with Amazon for years as well.

I would love to get on the codes too. But I really don't need to spend the money , so I'm kinda happy. But it's an awesome deal. Good luck lilboo.

:wall:
Ok, I managed to get a hold on a $50 code.
I add the 80GB PS3, I add LBP. I enter code. I get "We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions."

What's up??

[quote name='lilboo']Are they still even sending out these e-mails? :whistle2:s
I've been registered for 2 years now..ever since I got my PSP.

Why, I'm wondering, did I not get one?
I've also been registered with Amazon for years as well.[/quote]
I was PS Underground member for many years I don't know how long and I don't remember either ever receiving emails or receiving any in many years. Then I asked them months ago to help me recover my password and ever since I've receieved emails. Weird.

[quote name='lilboo']:wall:
Ok, I managed to get a hold on a $50 code.
I add the 80GB PS3, I add LBP. I enter code. I get "We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions."

What's up??[/quote]
Someone else had this type of problem back on page 5/6 of this thread I believe and someone offered him a suggestion, eventually he did get it to work.

Amazon is pissing me the fuck off.

Ok so I did the whole .. new address thing. It worked. The $50 credit was there.
But now I'm just waiting for a giftcard (that I sent myself earlier, lol) to come through. I back out of it..and NOW its saying the code has been redeemed?!

How the fuck can this be? Amazon has gotten so fuckin ghetto lately.

[quote name='lilboo']Amazon is pissing me the fuck off.

Ok so I did the whole .. new address thing. It worked. The $50 credit was there.
But now I'm just waiting for a giftcard (that I sent myself earlier, lol) to come through. I back out of it..and NOW its saying the code has been redeemed?!

How the fuck can this be? Amazon has gotten so fuckin ghetto lately.[/quote]
I would call them asap because the site may think the code was redeemed and the codes are one use only. So if you call and give them the code, you should be able to prove it hasn't been used and they should help you I would think.

Yeah. Sheeva really helped me out :roll:
They are going to send my account to promotions to see what happened. "The items in your cart weren't eligible for promotion"..

FYI, it's a $50 code and I have 80GB and LBP in my cart. :roll:

If anyone has the $100 code (preferably), I would be willing to make a small donation via Paypal, etc. :) Please e-mail me at your earliest convenience

Thank you!

just applied for the sony card. Got the 30 day review notice. Am I right to believe that if I applied for a card through the link and use it to purchase a ps3 without a coupon code; I will still get the $150 credit. I hope that is right.

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah. Sheeva really helped me out :roll:
They are going to send my account to promotions to see what happened. "The items in your cart weren't eligible for promotion"..

FYI, it's a $50 code and I have 80GB and LBP in my cart. :roll:[/quote]
Were you able to get it resolved?

Someone was nice enough to trade me for a code. Now I'm just waiting to find out about the sony card. I'm going to call tomorrow and annoy them. I know they want my money.

Edit: Jags game was terrible.

[quote name='jbuck138']just applied for the sony card. Got the 30 day review notice. Am I right to believe that if I applied for a card through the link and use it to purchase a ps3 without a coupon code; I will still get the $150 credit. I hope that is right.[/QUOTE]

About your second post, I wouldn't bother to talk to a person about the application . . . I don't think they have any influence on the decision. You can use the automated option (given in another post) to check the status.

You will know about the $150 credit deal because your welcome email (for the credit card) will mention the deal. It looks like the Sonystyle is back to offering $100 back to people signing up just from their website (it was $150 in Oct.) . . . but this deal is better.

I would be more than grateful is someone had a $100 off code. Please send me a personal message if anyone has an extra one.
thanks for your time.

edit: I have 10 48-hour xbox live codes to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also appreciate a $100 off code from someone who isn't using theirs...please PM me if such a person exists...

Thanks!

Just purchased a $100 code for $15 (still save $85) and will get $150 from sony to total 80gb ps3 with the night before x-mas blu, nba 09 and sleeping beauty blu all for 227. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh plus 15 I paid for code 242 SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='jbuck138']Edit: Jags game was terrible.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Just about the worst start one could imagine. And for the 2nd straight week they played horribly in the 2nd half. Sucks, I really thought this was going to be their year.

But yeah, I got a $100 from someone on here as well, just waiting on the card which should get here any day now. Amazing deal.

My Sony Card arrived today!
I wonder if there will be any BF deals on the PS3. At this point I guess it might pay to wait a few days before ordering.

[quote name='schultzed']My Sony Card arrived today!
I wonder if there will be any BF deals on the PS3. At this point I guess it might pay to wait a few days before ordering.[/quote]

The deals are already posted but in addition to that you have to purchase a 80 gb and the selected items, I guess waiting won't hurt but where is my PS3 i want it now. Amazon prime 2 day shipping SWEET!!!!!!!!

[quote name='schultzed']My Sony Card arrived today!
I wonder if there will be any BF deals on the PS3. At this point I guess it might pay to wait a few days before ordering.[/quote]

Yup

[quote name='farfus']Hey Schultzed, check out the new Playstation card . . .

$150 credit towards the purchase of a ps3. Sony really doesnt mind jerking people around, for sure...[/QUOTE]

I saw this one . . . the thread says you get an extended warranty (not specified) as part of the deal . . . too bad I already signed up for the Sonystyle card :whistle2:(

I guess this is Sony's alternative tactic to a price cut--perhaps the $150 back is treated differently in accounting??? I don't see how they can keep the price so high and watch market share slip away. We've seen in the past that it is tough to regain.

I figure I'll wait these couple days to see if Amazon throws in anything with BF coming (an extra controller would be nice). Is the Ratchet set going to be common or is it only at select retailers?

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']The deals are already posted but in addition to that you have to purchase a 80 gb and the selected items, I guess waiting won't hurt but where is my PS3 i want it now. Amazon prime 2 day shipping SWEET!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

The trick is to get something in addition to the $100 off code . . . but if they do it with another code (like the Lego Batman promo last week) then it probably won't fly.

My patience with the PS3 is legendary, you see . . .

I bought a PS3 60GB in summer 2007 for $430 (after a $40 coupon and a free controller that I returned). I sat on it for a few months waiting for games to come out that I REALLY wanted but finally I decided to sell it because I had enough to play with my 360. I sold it for $700 (probably only made $150 after shipping and fees). I should of held it longer but the money came in handy :)

I figured I could get one (I'll keep my PS2 for bc) for $300 this year (because of a price drop) and then save on top of that with some deal. Instead they sit at $400. Little Big Planet has finally pushed me over the edge.

I hear ya, ive never bit, so its gonna have to be a real sweet deal. Obviously Sony is starting to try to sweeten the pot to get rid of systems. Its well worth waiting to see whats around the corner... I will be there when its time though for sure!:bouncy:

If anyone has a $100 game and blu ray code left, please PM me. I just applied for the PS credit card, and I've been waiting for something like this to get a PS3.

OK so I applied for a Sony.com card in October for the $150 rebate, but when I activated the card the customer service rep. told me I had to purchase the PS3 via the Sony Style website, which sucks because I have to pay an additional ~$40 tax compared to amazon.com. The fine print says I will get a credit on my statement in 8-12 wks, and on top of that, the 160 GB Drake's Fortune bundle that I want is backordered. Anyone have a similar experience?

[quote name='courtneydorsett']OK so I applied for a Sony.com card in October for the $150 rebate, but when I activated the card the customer service rep. told me I had to purchase the PS3 via the Sony Style website, which sucks because I have to pay an additional ~$40 tax compared to amazon.com. The fine print says I will get a credit on my statement in 8-12 wks, and on top of that, the 160 GB Drake's Fortune bundle that I want is backordered. Anyone have a similar experience?[/QUOTE]

I don't think you have to order it through Sony Style . . . just has to be an authorized dealer.

Go read the Slick deals threads on this deal . . . and look at post #97 by
alucard454 -- he is using the sonystyle deal.

shultzed: did you receive an email when they approved your sony card or did it come in the mail? How long did it take to get the card?

I applied for mine on a thursday morning and received the card exactly 7 days later. Thats the Sony Chase card, no idea whats up with the new Playstation Card. Sony just makes it up as they go along, never know whats up with them next. Their whole website is undergoing complete changes atm, no more PSU btw, which originally offered the deal this whole thread is based on...

[quote name='jbuck138']shultzed: did you receive an email when they approved your sony card or did it come in the mail? How long did it take to get the card?[/QUOTE]

I found out I was accepted by using the automated phone number from an earlier post--about 6 days after application. I got an acceptance email the next day. And the card arrived 9 days after application (but that includes a weekend).

For those of you who have ordered already through Amazon, have any of you received the $150 credit applied yet? I ordered last week and the charge shows up on my statement online, but it doesn't show the credit. I know the fine print mentioned something about a rebate form that amazon would email out, but I haven't received that yet. Has anyone seen anything about the credit back to the account?

[quote name='bbj77']For those of you who have ordered already through Amazon, have any of you received the $150 credit applied yet? I ordered last week and the charge shows up on my statement online, but it doesn't show the credit. I know the fine print mentioned something about a rebate form that amazon would email out, but I haven't received that yet. Has anyone seen anything about the credit back to the account?[/QUOTE]

Code:
Trans Date 	Post Date	Type	Description	Transaction Number	Amount
11/25/2008	11/25/2008	Adjustment	CouponID(Other)	7-----	$-150.00

11/17/2008	11/18/2008	Sale	Amazon.com(Services and Merchandise)	2-----	$406.96

update: just got my credit. well, got it two days ago, but i didn't notice til today :)

so what is that, a week delay? most people on slickdeals were averaging 7-11 days, so just be patient, it'll come :)

ahhhhhh, PS3+LBP+2 blu-rays for $256.96... yea, i'm satisfied.

if anyone has a $50 or $100 code please pm me.

when i am going to buy the ps3(hopefully next week my ps credit card will arrive) i will sell those codes here. until then

[quote name='serge2k']i got a code... PM me and i will send it to the first person that PM's me. Good luck everyone.[/quote]

Code has been claimed...

bread's done
Back