Save Arrested Development

No, I won't. America deserves only terrible programming from now on. Let them eat Stacked.

Its a great show, but the ratings suck. Were lucky enough to get 2 1/2 seasons when this should really would have been axed after 6 episodes if it was on anyother network (And this is coming from Fox, who cancels shows after 2-3 episodes).

I'll sign it, but I don't really care if Fox cancels it. Not that I don't love AD - I think it's the funniest show on TV right now - but frankly, if Fox is going to fuck around with the show like that, they deserve to lose it. Some other (cable) network will probably pick it up within a year just like Family Guy and do a better job promoting the show and hopefully it'll be more popular there.

online campaigns suck and this show fucking sucks.. Good fucking riddance. Tired of people bitching and whining about saving this show, EVERY fuckING YEAR.

[quote name='jmcc']No, I won't. America deserves only terrible programming from now on. Let them eat Stacked.[/QUOTE]

You are a genius. QFT.

[quote name='gsr']online campaigns suck and this show fucking sucks.. Good fucking riddance. Tired of people bitching and whining about saving this show, EVERY fuckING YEAR.[/QUOTE]

Riiiiight... maybe they can slip a repeat of Joe Millionaire or Nanny 911 in there instead.

Damn, if they would just put the show in a good time slot for everyone to see it maybe it would do better in the ratings. But, hey I can't really say that because they have Bernie Mac which has been switched around several times and it still has a decent folllowing but AD just needs to be on Sundays like it was and put the War at Home in its place on mondays.

I finally watched an episode last week...
It was so full of plot holes. Sorry guys but you only get one second chance

[quote name='jetblac']I finally watched an episode last week...
It was so full of plot holes. Sorry guys but you only get one second chance[/QUOTE]

*sigh* The problem with AD is that it is virtually unwatchable if you don't know exactly what is going on from watching all the episodes that came before it. There are running jokes/puns and stories that no one would be able to understand by watching one 22 minute episode. It is AD's greatest strength but also the thing that ultimately killed it.

Yeah, I love the show, but missed so many early episodes that I'm just going to get the DVD's. I first saw it on reruns and when I ended up seeing the early episodes everything made so much more sense.

Yup. I watched a lot of season one, but almost nothing of season two. So one day, I decide to watch, and there's all this crap about a seal biting Buster's hand off, and I was just like, what the fuck's going on here? Made a lot more sense after watching season 2 on DVD.
And Javeryh: you hit the nail on the head. It's basically like the slew of new dramas (Lost, Invasion, Threshold, Prison Break, Surface etc) where you have to watch every week or you'll be pretty lost. And also, as you said, the best stuff's the recurring jokes, like "Her?" "I've made a huge mistake," and the chicken dance. I really do hope someone else picks it up if Fox doesn't.

bread's done
Back