Save Chappelle's Show!

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']As some of you may know, Chappelles's Show is on hold and on the risk of being cancelled. Charlie Murphy himself even said the show was done. So I'm asking for anyone who enjoys his show to sign this petition. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Good work linking us to the petition..

Hopefully he just needed a vacation and time off and will come back. If not well from what i've heard from some other people he's going to be catching a lot of flack for what he did. And maybe some action from Comedy Central of the legal variety.

Hey guys let's petition to keep a guy stuck doing a show that he doesn't enjoy doing anymore!

Cause like, the "I'm Rick James, bitch" bit was soooo funny, who cares that the show's star doesn't want to do it anymore, and is growing resentful of the effect it's had on his career!

If the rumored problems Dave Chappele is having are true, I think it's a bit insensitive to write a petition and beg for something he doesn't want to do, even if nobody important ever sees the petition. It's just the principle of the matter. If he's really having serious issues, which we don't know for sure, then I would prefer to respect that and hope he works through them.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']rick james is tired and old but "does Wayne Brady need to choke a bitch" will never stop being funny.[/QUOTE]

Haha Wayne Brady Kicks ass!

It's pretty pointless. Whether he gets recharged and returns or drops off the planet again a petition isn't going to change things.

I signed just for the hell of it. As far as the show is concered, I haven't heard an official remark since Season 3 was postponed. All these rumors are disconcerting but I still have hope.

OMG an online petition! OMG!

/signed

kthx

I'm with some of the others, what's signing a petition for someone who doesn't want to do the work anymore going to do?

If the show is done, it's not because CC cancelled it, but because Dave pulled the plug himself. It was CC's biggest cash cow - think about it!

I hope you people know that these online petitions RARELY work...

Chappelle is done. The best way to bring him back would be to buy the DVDs.

I love Chappelle's Show, however I'm not going to sign something that Dave Chappelle is not mentally prepared to do. If he wants to return to the show, great. However, I'm willing to understand if he does not want to, and do not want to give Comedy Central any more ammunition or reason to sue him for money they did not make, if he does not feel well enough to continue.

The show is dead, completely. chappele has pulled it with no intentions of starting it back up. charlie murphy made a psa of some sort. bye to a nice show. now were left with mexican ripoffs (mind of mencia)

I don't know about Chappelle's Show, but the other day I watched Half Baked while I was on my medication and Jesus, that was fucking funny.

Oh nice try with the petition btw. Too bad those never work.

I found it on IMDB and thought I'd pass it on. And if Dave doesn't want to continue the show, he doesn't have to. Even if it doesn't work, its not like it takes much effort to sign, so just sign it if you want the show back. And if you have more hope than most of us, post the link in other websites. It doesn't hurt to try.

[quote name='Vinny']I hope you people know that these online petitions RARELY work...

Chappelle is done. The best way to bring him back would be to buy the DVDs.[/QUOTE]
Season One was already the best selling tv show dvd of all time and I'm pretty sure season 2 beat that. That still did not bring him back

[quote name='sonicfreak5']Isnt chappelle still in Rehab?[/QUOTE]

no he went to durban and tried to make his pilgrimmage and took a much needed rest. His deadline whether or not to continue his show is comin up soon.

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Season One was already the best selling tv show dvd of all time and I'm pretty sure season 2 beat that. That still did not bring him back[/QUOTE]

I said it was the best way... not the guaranteed way. But maybe season 3 sales will help.:D

bread's done
Back