Save my Marriage sale Updated new items.

i'll take
Kinect Fighters Uncaged 32
Deathsmiles LE (complete with box & unopened faceplate) 25

Mad respect for what you're doing, brother. I hope things turn around for you. I wish I had some cash to help ya out, but I'm broke myself.

Bump.

Ty bumps are helpful as well.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Mad respect for what you're doing, brother. I hope things turn around for you. I wish I had some cash to help ya out, but I'm broke myself.

Bump.[/QUOTE]

Wondering if you sent my items paid almost 2 weeks ago I think.

Also a friend of mine wants to know id you will be adding any more ds rpgs or psp rpgs or 360 sealed games or legames. Thanks

I sent you a pm on Sat 11/13 with the following message:
Hey,
Sorry I forgot to tell you, according to the USPS there is no tracking to Canada, but you package went out today and will be in your hands in 7-10 business days.
Thanks again.
Cal

And you paid me on Nov 9 in the name of Sue Ellen. So it has not been two weeks and I would appreciate if any implications of me being lax be contained in a pm rather than a forum post. So I can address it directly. The rep of a seller is the only thing of value on CAG. I have a good one and plan to keep it.
TY

[quote name='gameguy1001']Wondering if you sent my items paid almost 2 weeks ago I think.

Also a friend of mine wants to know id you will be adding any more ds rpgs or psp rpgs or 360 sealed games or legames. Thanks[/QUOTE]

will go out tomorrow, as stated in the above post. I'll pm your trcking as well or you'll get it from Paypal when I print the labels sometime tonight. This goes for all of the buyers as of tonight as well.
Thanks again for all the support.:D

[quote name='starmask2k3']Wondering if you sent my items yet thanks ago[/QUOTE]

Anyone not get tracking info from Paypal let me know & I'll send it. Thank you to all of the buyers. There is still plenty left, so please check out the OP and PM me with wants.

[quote name='ceck3969']will go out tomorrow, as stated in the above post. I'll pm your trcking as well or you'll get it from Paypal when I print the labels sometime tonight. This goes for all of the buyers as of tonight as well.
Thanks again for all the support.:D[/QUOTE]

O ok thanks

[quote name='Amblix']Is Kinect the one with power supply or was it bundled with 360?[/QUOTE]

Nope it is a stand alone unit, so it has all of the hook ups.

bread's done
Back