Hex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Rocko made me do it.

11458481615496al.jpg

1145848147007.jpg

[quote name='crazytalkx']First post, I better get head for this.[/quote]

You have to take him to the prom first. I hope you're a charmer, I hear Tiph is hard to please.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You have to take him to the prom first. I hope you're a charmer, I hear Tiph is hard to please.[/quote]

[lisp]Ohhhhh my Gawd, you did not just take me out to dinner at Taco Bell. James will be hearing about this.[/lisp] :nottalking:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's stormin' out. I hope the power doesn't quit on me.[/QUOTE]

ya that happened here in Nevada and it turned my CAG Dark Blue. :)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Jeez, already over 500. :eek:[/quote]

Already? Shit, you ain't seen nothin'. We've ended these things in a little over an hour.

[quote name='Trakan']Already? Shit, you ain't seen nothin'. We've ended these things in a little over an hour.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.

Moldy Boner, anyone?

[quote name='Trakan']Already? Shit, you ain't seen nothin'. We've ended these things in a little over an hour.[/quote]
Not recently, at least when I've posted in them (hint x3), but back last summer, sure, they went crazy fast. But again, recently they take a while to complete.

I can't think of my favourite OTT... I'll have to look back and have a look at the memories.

[quote name='Moxio']Hahaha.

Moldy Boner, anyone?[/quote]

Moldy birthday! :D

[quote name='Moxio']Hahaha.

Moldy Boner, anyone?[/QUOTE]

na I think I'll pass. Maybe i'll have some crusty beaver though ;-)

Oh what the hell. It's nearly bed time. And you're not going to believe this anyway.

And the fact is, I'm probably not going to do this, but I admit I was a little intrigued...

Unless this was some increadibly elaborate joke like on Punked at my expense...

I was asked to be a John in a group for nymphos last weekend.

I've been seeing this girl sexually for about two months now. Before we got started, we kinda had the talk. She started to, say, get pretty physical. and then I told her that I wasn't looking for a long term relationship. That I was hoping just to date and and didn't want to sleep with her because I wasn't willing to commit. I didn't want to lead her on. And she was forward and said, quote, "Well, you wanna just fuck ?" And I was like completely taken aback.

So, I'm there trying to, well, I guess this shows how stupid I am, explain to her why it's not a good idea for me to have sex with her. Because I want to meet other women and basicaly I repeat everything that I had just said like I'm repeating to a two year old. And she's trying to suppress a laugh, because she was looking at me like I was some funny cute puppy dog or something. And she explains again to me that it's okay, she just wants to have sex. And she grabs my arm and litterally starts tugging on me. Well, at that point, I don't know what to do. I mean, I know what to do, but I'm so shocked it's not sinking in, and well, shit happens.

A few days latter, we're chatting over IM, and she explains to me that as long as it's okay for her to see other men, that I can see other women. But she wants me to keep dating her. I explain to her that I'm uncomfortable about this. I go over my past history, that I've been in monogomous relationships for most of my life. That I like her, but I don't want to use her. And she's like, No, that's okay. I want you to have sex with me. You're not using me. One reason I want to have sex with you is because you're so considerate of my feelings. And that she wants to try new things.

I remember sitting there, just not knowing what to say. And then she IM's me a, "Please." And I'm like, this is too wierd. But I ask, "Look, That this is an absolutely no strings relationship. I can leave at any time and you can to. Right. And once we cut it off, no calls, no cajoling, nothing." And she said yes. So I was like, ok.

So we started seeing each other regularly. But, I can't just see other women. And we had this deal that I wouldn't ask her about her other lovers and she wouldn't ask me about mine. But she asked about five weeks later. And I told her the truth, that I had stopped looking for other women. And she asked me why. And I told her it was just wierd. And then she asked me why I wanted to see other women in the first place. So I explain that to her, which is itself a long story, which I definately won't detail here because it's too personal. But shes the first person I told about it. Anyway, I didn't ask her about her other partners. I just knew I was gonna keep a condom on.

A couple weeks later she sends me an email asking if I'd be willing to meet a couple friends of hers. So, I IM'd her later and said I thought we weren't doing the relationship/dating things. So, she says it's not like that and she really wants me to come. So, since I'm a pushover, I say yes.

So, we go out to dinner, and we meet this other couple. A husband and wife. The husband, he's just a guy. But the wife, is this absolutely gorgous, I mean model gorgeous, redhead. And I can tell that this girls I'm dating is all psyched. And I'm wary. Because, this whole relationship thing has been wierd enough.

So, I'm sitting there, the four of us, and we're having dinner and I guess a semi-normal conversation. And, halfway through my meal, my "girlfriend" (if that term even applies in a situation like this.) explains to me that the reason she wanted me to meet her friends was that they wanted to extend to me an invitation to their club. I'm sitting there, wondering what they mean. And she goes to me, "For fucking."

So, I turn on her, and I'm trying to keep my voice down, and I said, "Wait, are you actually asking me to have sex with you and them?" And shes like, "No, No, you don't underdstand. I know you wnat to meet women and this will give you the chance to meet women."

So I sit there, my mind just boggling, as the three of them sit down and explain to me what they're talkign about. Supposedly they're part of a , not a swinging group, nor an orgy group, but I guess what could best be described as a servicing group for nymphomaniacs. I mena, the whole thing seemed unreal, if it wasn't for the fact that they spent all this time explaing to me all these rules they have to follow. Like, how you enter the group, what your requirements are, why they pick people, what's expected, so on and so forth.

So, I'm just siting there, trying to take this all in.

That was last weekend.

But like, it absolutely blew my mind. I man, I would think it was a joke, but the detail they went into. Not like, about sex, but just in rules and organization. They were all so serious about it that it was surreal.

Anyway, afterwards, As we were driving back to this girls place so I could drop her off, I was very qiet. And she started saying she still wanted to see me. Even If I didn't want to be in thr group. And I just, I don't know what to say. Because, I just got to realized, if this was true, I had absolutely no idea how many guys this girl has been seeing. Like, I assumed that by dating other people, I knew she might be seeing some other men. But, for all I know she's doing the merchant marines.

She's Im'd me once since then. But we didn't talk about it.

So that is my amazing f'ed up totally unbelievable story.

Anyway, it's past 12:30 in the evening. I need to go to bed. Then I need to go to work tomorrow morning so I won't be available to answer questions until tomorrow night. But this has been by far the most bizzare experience in my life.

@Ackbar.

...Whoa. That's one of the weirdest things I've read. But from what I hear, you have the opportunity to have no-strings sex for quite a while, though I predict it will crash and burn violently.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']A long story[/quote]
Congrats and welcome to my world and the world known as polyamory. ;):cool:

[quote name='Moxio']@Ackbar.

...Whoa. That's one of the weirdest things I've read. But from what I hear, you have the opportunity to have no-strings sex for quite a while, though I predict it will crash and burn violently.[/quote]

It's not that weird, Mox. More and more ppl are doing it nowadays as an alternative to conventional one-to-one relationships such as bf/gf or marriage. I myself am a vocal proponent of it and I will never go back to single relationships ever again. :lol:

I'd like to dispel some notions ppl might have about polyamory. Yeah, it's multiple relationships so it can be a bit of a juggle so if you have a difficult time handling one person, expect it to multiply by a factor of N (N being the number of partners you have at once). That said, one of the few things that can be said of true polyamory is that jealousy is usually not what breaks up the relationship (at least in my own experiences). It's usually incompatibility of interests as well as commitment to the relationship. It's more than just being fcukbuddies but less than a 1-to-1 relationship. I also have fcukbuddies but I usually share w/ my polys. One thing I keep true to is being honest w/ my polys & the same right back. If one of my girls is gonna sleep w/ another guy, she tells me & uses a condom and the vice versa for me. The sex between my girls and I are sometimes w/ condoms but when we're really horny & can't stop by the pharmacy, we don't have to worry about holding back (thank goodness for morning after pills). Anytime we bring a 3rd party (meaning a nonpoly) we ALWAYS wear a raincoat. But it's quite fun and, if you can open your mind up enough, you all can do it too (pun intended).

Woo... I definitely can't show the second part to my comic strip to my mom. It's hard for people to separate the writer from a character's dialogue... but she'll definitely think I'm fucked if I show her this.

to ackbar I have to say life is short you're only young once and you're probably (and I emphasize probably) never going to have a chance like this again to have a meaningless relatioship that involves tons of sex. Sex is probably one of the greatest things in live, hell it is what a majority of the male population strive for, guys out at clubs night after night hoping just to get laid once for the night. And here you have the opprotunity to hit many grand slams, I would just ride with it and don't take the walk.

Finally fixed the link to my AIM screenname in my profile, didn't even know it wasn't working. I was just fooling around with stuff.

Anywho, I listened to the new Rainer Maria album, not bad, not quite as good as Look Now Look Again but it was enjoyable. Unlike the dreck I have recently been listening to, like the new Rob Zombie, Appleseed Cast and others I can't remember. However what I have coming up next on my "to listen to" list looks promising. Speaking of, any new albums out there that anyone would recommend I might have not heard?

[quote name='DJ K8E']Finally fixed the link to my AIM screenname in my profile, didn't even know it wasn't working. I was just fooling around with stuff.

Anywho, I listened to the new Rainer Maria album, not bad, not quite as good as Look Now Look Again but it was enjoyable. Unlike the dreck I have recently been listening to, like the new Rob Zombie, Appleseed Cast and others I can't remember. However what I have coming up next on my "to listen to" list looks promising. Speaking of, any new albums out there that anyone would recommend I might have not heard?[/QUOTE]

Rob Zombie? "Dreck"!?

*head explodes*

[quote name='Brak']Rob Zombie? "Dreck"!?

*head explodes*[/quote]
The new album is, at least in my opinion. Then again, maybe it's just me growing out of it. Hellbilly Deluxe though, I will admit, for now and forever, is excellent. :cool:

[quote name='DJ K8E']The new album is, at least in my opinion. Then again, maybe it's just me growing out of it. Hellbilly Deluxe though, I will admit, for now and forever, is excellent. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nothin' beats The Sinister Urge.

zombierob_sinisterurge.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Nothin' beats The Sinister Urge.

zombierob_sinisterurge.jpg
[/quote]
I'm more fond of Hellbilly 'cause of the way it ingrained itself into my head whilst playing Twisted Metal and it's spawn, that and Prodigy, whoo, what I wouldn't give to see what Prodigy and Rob would come up with if they worked together. :drool:

His music = great for listening to while committing vehicular manslaughter. Aha, that's why I didn't enjoy Educated Horses! OK, I'll listen to it while trying to run people over, and simultaneously explodifying them from the inside out, with mass amounts of explosives/projectiles/and bullets of all sorts and sizes... :twoguns:

On a completely unrelated matter, does anyone know where Myke lives? :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Oh what the hell. It's nearly bed time. And you're not going to believe this anyway.

And the fact is, I'm probably not going to do this, but I admit I was a little intrigued...

Unless this was some increadibly elaborate joke like on Punked at my expense...

I was asked to be a John in a group for nymphos last weekend.

I've been seeing this girl sexually for about two months now. Before we got started, we kinda had the talk. She started to, say, get pretty physical. and then I told her that I wasn't looking for a long term relationship. That I was hoping just to date and and didn't want to sleep with her because I wasn't willing to commit. I didn't want to lead her on. And she was forward and said, quote, "Well, you wanna just fuck ?" And I was like completely taken aback.

So, I'm there trying to, well, I guess this shows how stupid I am, explain to her why it's not a good idea for me to have sex with her. Because I want to meet other women and basicaly I repeat everything that I had just said like I'm repeating to a two year old. And she's trying to suppress a laugh, because she was looking at me like I was some funny cute puppy dog or something. And she explains again to me that it's okay, she just wants to have sex. And she grabs my arm and litterally starts tugging on me. Well, at that point, I don't know what to do. I mean, I know what to do, but I'm so shocked it's not sinking in, and well, shit happens.

A few days latter, we're chatting over IM, and she explains to me that as long as it's okay for her to see other men, that I can see other women. But she wants me to keep dating her. I explain to her that I'm uncomfortable about this. I go over my past history, that I've been in monogomous relationships for most of my life. That I like her, but I don't want to use her. And she's like, No, that's okay. I want you to have sex with me. You're not using me. One reason I want to have sex with you is because you're so considerate of my feelings. And that she wants to try new things.

I remember sitting there, just not knowing what to say. And then she IM's me a, "Please." And I'm like, this is too wierd. But I ask, "Look, That this is an absolutely no strings relationship. I can leave at any time and you can to. Right. And once we cut it off, no calls, no cajoling, nothing." And she said yes. So I was like, ok.

So we started seeing each other regularly. But, I can't just see other women. And we had this deal that I wouldn't ask her about her other lovers and she wouldn't ask me about mine. But she asked about five weeks later. And I told her the truth, that I had stopped looking for other women. And she asked me why. And I told her it was just wierd. And then she asked me why I wanted to see other women in the first place. So I explain that to her, which is itself a long story, which I definately won't detail here because it's too personal. But shes the first person I told about it. Anyway, I didn't ask her about her other partners. I just knew I was gonna keep a condom on.

A couple weeks later she sends me an email asking if I'd be willing to meet a couple friends of hers. So, I IM'd her later and said I thought we weren't doing the relationship/dating things. So, she says it's not like that and she really wants me to come. So, since I'm a pushover, I say yes.

So, we go out to dinner, and we meet this other couple. A husband and wife. The husband, he's just a guy. But the wife, is this absolutely gorgous, I mean model gorgeous, redhead. And I can tell that this girls I'm dating is all psyched. And I'm wary. Because, this whole relationship thing has been wierd enough.

So, I'm sitting there, the four of us, and we're having dinner and I guess a semi-normal conversation. And, halfway through my meal, my "girlfriend" (if that term even applies in a situation like this.) explains to me that the reason she wanted me to meet her friends was that they wanted to extend to me an invitation to their club. I'm sitting there, wondering what they mean. And she goes to me, "For fucking."

So, I turn on her, and I'm trying to keep my voice down, and I said, "Wait, are you actually asking me to have sex with you and them?" And shes like, "No, No, you don't underdstand. I know you wnat to meet women and this will give you the chance to meet women."

So I sit there, my mind just boggling, as the three of them sit down and explain to me what they're talkign about. Supposedly they're part of a , not a swinging group, nor an orgy group, but I guess what could best be described as a servicing group for nymphomaniacs. I mena, the whole thing seemed unreal, if it wasn't for the fact that they spent all this time explaing to me all these rules they have to follow. Like, how you enter the group, what your requirements are, why they pick people, what's expected, so on and so forth.

So, I'm just siting there, trying to take this all in.

That was last weekend.

But like, it absolutely blew my mind. I man, I would think it was a joke, but the detail they went into. Not like, about sex, but just in rules and organization. They were all so serious about it that it was surreal.

Anyway, afterwards, As we were driving back to this girls place so I could drop her off, I was very qiet. And she started saying she still wanted to see me. Even If I didn't want to be in thr group. And I just, I don't know what to say. Because, I just got to realized, if this was true, I had absolutely no idea how many guys this girl has been seeing. Like, I assumed that by dating other people, I knew she might be seeing some other men. But, for all I know she's doing the merchant marines.

She's Im'd me once since then. But we didn't talk about it.

So that is my amazing f'ed up totally unbelievable story.

Anyway, it's past 12:30 in the evening. I need to go to bed. Then I need to go to work tomorrow morning so I won't be available to answer questions until tomorrow night. But this has been by far the most bizzare experience in my life.[/quote]

It's a trap!!!

Seriously though, thats just fucking weird

first off, :rofl: @ nigel. I can't believe it took someone that long to make that joke. priceless.

but seriously, wow. crazy experience, ackbar... do what you're most comfortable with and enjoy the experience if that's the way you decide to go.

[quote name='encendido5']Sounds like something out of Eyes Wide Shut.[/quote]

"Tuesday is the big get together. Mondays are always mask shopping nights. I get to be V ! "

Damn, Ackbar, that's quite a story! While on one hand, the idea of having lots of casual, no-strings-attached sex with admitted nymphomaniacs is pretty much any guy's wet dream, you also have to wonder what kind of people are in this club and if you're exposing yourself to any sort of danger. Quite the conundrum! My advice is to enjoy casual sex while you can still get it, because once you're in a monogamous relationship you'll regret all the sex you never had.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']For some reason that brings to mind Choke. :lol:[/quote]

I just re-read that book a few weeks ago. It wasn't as good as I remembered it. I think Chuck Palahniuk's shtick has worn thin for me.

[quote name='evilmregg']I just re-read that book a few weeks ago. It wasn't as good as I remembered it. I think Chuck Palahniuk's shtick has worn thin for me.[/QUOTE]One of my friends just read it, and she liked it. It's been a while for me though. I might read it again soon, or I might go for the Survivor re-read instead. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Woo... I definitely can't show the second part to my comic strip to my mom. It's hard for people to separate the writer from a character's dialogue... but she'll definitely think I'm fucked if I show her this.[/quote]

I, for one, would like to read said comic strip.

Are you going to post it anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back