SAW 4 BLU RAY plus one other for $45 at BB starting 1/20/08

outtie

CAGiversary!
Found on SD - Credit should go to Bigfoot0968
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=301717&t=720044&highlight=%40finduserid+__userid301717__

SAW 4 BLU RAY plus one other for $45 at BB starting 1/20/08

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2198085957&context=set-72157603730418428&size=l

BUY SAW 4 ON BLU RAY DISC
WITH ANY 1 OF THESE 3 BLU RAY MOVIES FOR $45

310 TO YUMA
GOOD LUCK CHUCK
WAR

Don't know if you will be able to combine this with the $25 gift card on 3 blu ray deal
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=301717&t=719956&highlight=%40finduserid+__userid301717__

How about take another $5 off RZ coupon (taken from Ice2Dragon) from the "2 for $45". I'm getting this deal for $40 or $20 each! :bouncy:

Edit: I'm getting SAW IV plus WAR for $40 and The Game Plan for $15 but 2 separate transaction. Ahem... I'm buying The Game Plane for my 6 yrs old neice and not for me.... (na na na na na na)

Yeah, not to knock the OP since it's appreciated, but this deal is just typical of Blu Ray prices at BB/CC...Amazon seems like the only place looking to get people to buy their BD's

[quote name='AlphakirA']Yeah, not to knock the OP since it's appreciated, but this deal is just typical of Blu Ray prices at BB/CC...Amazon seems like the only place looking to get people to buy their BD's[/quote]The only place I've bought any BR's outside of Amazon.com has been TRU (B1G1 sale + $5 off Disney coupons) or BB (POTC: AWE @ $19.99 w/$10 off coupon, Ratatouille @ $19.99 w/$5 Disney coupon, HP: OOTP @ $24.99 w/$20 off BB BR coupon), only when they're onsale and I can stack coupons with the sale.

Amazon B1G1 @ $20 for two discs w/free shipping and no tax, it's been spoiling us.

[quote name='shrike4242']The only place I've bought any BR's outside of Amazon.com has been TRU (B1G1 sale + $5 off Disney coupons) or BB (POTC: AWE @ $19.99 w/$10 off coupon, Ratatouille @ $19.99 w/$5 Disney coupon, HP: OOTP @ $24.99 w/$20 off BB BR coupon), only when they're onsale and I can stack coupons with the sale.

Amazon B1G1 @ $20 for two discs w/free shipping and no tax, it's been spoiling us.[/QUOTE]
Did you pricematch to Amazon after B1G1? Right now all the titles from B1G1 has dropped to $14.95 and I got refunded $34 credit!

It's not so bad, given that the titles are all basically brand new releases, but it just isn't worth it, unless you have that 5 dollars off RZ coupon that they sent out recently, then getting Saw IV and another one of those movies for 20 each isn't too bad if you like both movies you'll be getting a lot.

except the $5 off coupon expires on the 21st and saw 4 comes out on the 22nd

and all these movies are $27 at amazon, so its slightly cheaper to get it at best buy

[quote name='rsigley']except the $5 off coupon expires on the 21st and saw 4 comes out on the 22nd

and all these movies are $27 at amazon, so its slightly cheaper to get it at best buy[/quote]

Yeah but are any of these movies 'must haves'? (3:10 to Yuma, MAYBE - Edit - DEFINITE MUST HAVE).

They're all going to be part of a B1G1 free sale in a couple of months anyway.

[quote name='rsigley']except the $5 off coupon expires on the 21st and saw 4 comes out on the 22nd
[/quote]
Ah, that's a real shame, would have made the deal a lot better for people.

Karkyco: 3:10 to Yuma is definitely considered a "must-have," and unless Amazon spoils us beyond repair, I don't think it'll be below 25 dollars on BD or apart of a BOGO for a while.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Now we have to use 10% off RZ coupon instead.[/quote]
The recent ones expire the day before SAW4 is released. Maybe they'll be a new batch for next week.

Quick question... I just bought Good Luck Chuck on blu-ray yesterday (flame me for payin full price... but I loved the movie :p)... will I be able to take in my receipt and if I get Saw 4... get the amount adjusted? (Paid $29.99 for it, under this deal it would be around 22.50 if I bought Saw 4 which I would)

Thanks guys

[quote name='outtie']The recent ones expire the day before SAW4 is released. Maybe they'll be a new batch for next week.[/QUOTE]
Aww man... now what? Shall we ask BB to break the street date. :cold:

[quote name='BigMastadon']Quick question... I just bought Good Luck Chuck on blu-ray yesterday (flame me for payin full price... but I loved the movie :p)... will I be able to take in my receipt and if I get Saw 4... get the amount adjusted? (Paid $29.99 for it, under this deal it would be around 22.50 if I bought Saw 4 which I would)

Thanks guys[/QUOTE]
I say no, cuz it must be on the same receipt but no price gurantee. Just do a return and rebuy.

bread's done
Back