SAW & Disgaea 3 (ps3) 12.99 USED @ Gamestop.com

I probably would have bought disgaea 3 at that price even though i don't even have a ps3 lol.

Definitely would get Disgaea 3 for that price, despite being no where near finishing the first one (which I stopped playing years ago) and haven't touched the second. By my wallet and backlog thanks it for being OoS.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Definitely would get Disgaea 3 for that price, despite being no where near finishing the first one (which I stopped playing years ago) and haven't touched the second. By my wallet and backlog thanks it for being OoS.[/QUOTE]It's like I posted this. :lol:

[quote name='Buuhan1']Definitely would get Disgaea 3 for that price, despite being no where near finishing the first one (which I stopped playing years ago) and haven't touched the second. By my wallet and backlog thanks it for being OoS.[/QUOTE]

Heh I left off at Episode 4(?). In Disgaea 2 I'm pretty sure I'm more than halfway though. Around Episode 12+. Been playing them on the PSP though and have put them off until summer since school is nearing finals

Both back in stock for now, so hurry while you can!
Just bought Saw since had $6 left in a gift card, so not bad for $4 i'd say :p

Never mind about Disgaea 3, just went OoS, but Saw is still there, i think..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered SAW for $9.82 after EDGE & CAG16. I got BB to PM GS when it was $17.99 new for SAW so I'll return that when this one comes since I didn't open it.

This one isn't guaranteed to come with a book or case but that's easy to fix.

[quote name='Mizzou75']bah. had Saw in my cart and was going through checkout but it went OOS again. dammit.[/QUOTE]

same. enraging

It wouldn't let me order SAW with my $10 off coupon because my order needed to be over $10 for the coupon to work. Even with CAG16 and SAVER it was over $10. Thanks Gamestop.

[quote name='jbroush99']It wouldn't let me order SAW with my $10 off coupon because my order needed to be over $10 for the coupon to work. Even with CAG16 and SAVER it was over $10. Thanks Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

From what I understand you can't use any discount codes with the $10 off. Saver may work, but not sure about it. I am pretty sure CAG16 is what was giving you the conflict, but I never had a $10 off coupon. I am just going by what others said about the coupons not working with other discounts.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']From what I understand you can't use any discount codes with the $10 off. Saver may work, but not sure about it. I am pretty sure CAG16 is what was giving you the conflict, but I never had a $10 off coupon. I am just going by what others said about the coupons not working with other discounts.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't let me use it even if I removed the CAG16 and SAVER coupons. In Gamestop's world, $12.99 is less than $10.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell doesn't GS match their own online prices? Dumbest policy ever.

I stopped in a store today and the game rang up $29.99. I told the guy it was $12.99 on the site and he started on some ramblings about the Gamdays sale, blah blah blah.

Idiots.

Saw was back in stock for me. Actually, if you go to the product detail page it says it's out of stock, but if you search for it you can add it to your cart from there. Got a copy for $13.75 shipped.

Just realized these may not come with manuals/original box. Though that would be pretty sad considering how small blu-ray packages are and easy to maintain.

Dang sold out on SAW again. The game is actually good which shocked me. I had fun with the puzzles and felt like a saw movie.

Both of these are back in stock. Picked up Saw for a horror fix...I heard it was pretty good and for under $10 w/ CAG16 and Edge, can't beat the price!

[quote name='CKaz']both of these show OOS to me[/QUOTE]

yea...that happens...when people buy them. I saw they went OOS about an hour after I replied to this post. Hope you're able to get it next time it's in stock.

Yes it is! Just got my PS3 today and with the left over credit from trades to get that, I picked up Disgaea 3 (that and Demon's Souls were the reason I bought the system) and Valkyria Chronicles for $15 after EDGE, SAVER, and a $10 coupon code.

Many thanks OP! Great Deal...

Yeah it's finally back! Two times in the past during checkout I missed out on this.

Finally got it, with my $10 off code it came to be like $6 or so with tax and shipping.

I got my copy of SAW on the 18th. It came complete and mint even though it was not guaranteed to come complete. I've played about an hour of it and so far its really fun, but I'm also a fan of the SAW movies. Hoping the 2nd SAW game drops as quick as this one did!

bread's done
Back