Saw first Final Fantasy for NES at EB yesterday..

Biglesworth23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
It was $34.99 in a very good condition box. I could get 10% off as well, but figured it wasn't worth it. Was it?

Also saw Lunar: Second Story Complete (or whatever it's called) in original cardboard box for $34.99 as well too.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']It was $34.99 in a very good condition box. I could get 10% off as well, but figured it wasn't worth it. Was it?

Also saw Lunar: Second Story Complete (or whatever it's called) in original cardboard box for $34.99 as well too.[/quote]

Hey man, if that Lunar Second Story is really complete (with everything) and in decent condition, I'll pay you for it + shipping + a little extra if you pick it up for me.

I'm not exactly sure if it came with EVERYTHING. Didn't it have a pendant or something with it? I doubt EB would have something like that with it, but it is a possibility. Well.. I'll tell you what, next time I'm up that way (dunno when it will be.. it's about an hour or so away, at least) I'll see if it's still there for ya..

It is called Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. It is my favorite game ever! Jessica (the chick in my sig) is from that game. I would've bought it, but I buy nearly every copy I see. I have four copies as of now.

No offense, but buying four copies of a game just because it's your favorite...that's just crazy talk, man.

PS My avatar prevents you from flaming me.

[quote name='Rig']It is called Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. It is my favorite game ever! Jessica (the chick in my sig) is from that game. I would've bought it, but I buy nearly every copy I see. I have four copies as of now.[/quote]

Now that is true devotion.

In regards to the FF game, if you are buying it for NES collecting purposes its a little higher than I would pay but if it is mint w/manual I guess the price could be worse. If you are purchasing to simply play the game I think you should get FF Origins for PS One...

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233113.asp NEW

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233114.asp Pre-Played

With the various coupon codes you can get the used copy for a little over $15 before tax and shipping, plus it comes with updated graphics and FF2.

Or like someone else said, wait for the GBA remake.

[quote name='PsyClerk']No offense, but buying four copies of a game just because it's your favorite...that's just crazy talk, man.

PS My avatar prevents you from flaming me.[/quote]

I dunno, I think it is a good investment. I have bought multiple copies before.

I have...

2 copies of the SNES Final Fantasy III
2 copies of SNES Chrono Trigger

(If you include the PS One versions on FF Chronicles and Anthology I have 3 of each)

2 copies of Zelda for NES (one grey, one gold). Three if you count the version on the Zelda Collector's disc fro the Cube.

I have Street Fighter Alpha 3 on PS One and GBA. PC and Dreamcast versions of Quake 3 Arena. Super Mario World on SNES and GBA. PC and Dreamcast versions of StarLancer. PC and Saturn versions of Vitrua Fighter 2.

Final Fantasy Origins can also be purchased at Best Buy for $14.99 new. No GGC needed. You can also purchase it at BB.com if you don't mind paying for shipping

[quote name='MadFlava']Final Fantasy Origins can also be purchased at Best Buy for $14.99 new. No GGC needed. You can also purchase it at BB.com if you don't mind paying for shipping[/quote]

I forgot about BB. I know I got FF IX there and they did have some Origins a while back too (Roanoke, Va). Good call. Especially for $14.99.

bread's done
Back