Saw I, II, III, IV, V (Blu Ray) $7.99 each at Best Buy

Saying that II was awful and that you want V in the same statement is just plain wrong.

[quote name='Kerig']Saying that II was awful and that you want V in the same statement is just plain wrong.[/QUOTE]

II didn't even feel like a SAW movie...which makes sense since the script for it originally wasn't for a Saw movie.

In any case V wasn't great, but I definitely didn't hate it. II I did hate.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I saw Saw I, II & III Collection at Walmart for $20.[/QUOTE]

need to check that out. Thanks

Look like i will be putting my 2 15$ reward zone gift cards to use tomorrow :applause:

I have owned 2 for about a year now and was waiting to get the rest under 10 :applause::applause:

[quote name='token2k6']I bet there is going to be a mega box set by the time Saw 3D has run its course, in fact, I don't bet..I KNOW!![/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting for. Besides, I got lost after Saw III.... have seen all Saws but I got lost. I do have Saw I-III (The scary looking Saw Mask trilogy pack) but don't own Saw 4-6 or even seen 7. My guess they wanted to compete against old anthologys like NOES, FT13th, & Halloween. Probably that's why there is so many saws.

[quote name='token2k6']I bet there is going to be a mega box set by the time Saw 3D has run its course, in fact, I don't bet..I KNOW!![/QUOTE]

But that will be really pricey I guess.

True, but if you go this route you'd already be in for $40..when they do a box set, say MSRP is $80 (makes it almost $12 per film, which is reasonable) you know places will have it on sale first week for maybe $60, so spending the extra $20 then for the next 2 films, maybe a standalone bonus disc and having a nice package may not be so unreasonable..I'm just saying..

Well I saw my first saw movie last night (SAW 3d)... just wondering if I should wait for a collection box set or do you guys really think there is going to be another one?

Thanks, I will probably just pick up Saw, It is really the only movie in the series I enjoy and still rewatch

Best Buy had I-VI last week for $4.99 each, you all didn't see that? They had a big display of horror movies for $4.99 to $6.99.

I originally bought all 6 when they were $9.99. I saw the first one again and ended up returning all of the unopened ones. I did not like it as much as I remembered I did when I watched it in the theaters. Meh.

[quote name='outcastjon']Best Buy had I-VI last week for $4.99 each, you all didn't see that? They had a big display of horror movies for $4.99 to $6.99.[/QUOTE]

that was dvd, this is blu ray

That mega box will also be like 80-90+ when it comes out.

I will stick with these, i just want the films i don't care about some fancy packaging or one extra bonus docu or video that will end up on youtube for free.

[quote name='styl3s']That mega box will also be like 80-90+ when it comes out.

I will stick with these, i just want the films i don't care about some fancy packaging or one extra bonus docu or video that will end up on youtube for free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was the point.

bread's done
Back