Saw II: Flesh And Blood (PS3) $20.94 shipped

sixteenvolt420

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
17fa29039d569614bd6bb2e.jpg

http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-...tle=Saw II: Flesh and Blood (PLAYSTATION3 NEW)

iNet Video, currently has Saw 2: Flesh and Blood for the PS3, brand new, for $17.99 + $2.95 shipping. The also have a promo code to save $25% on shiiping for orders over $25. The promo code to use, if you buy $25 or more is "GAMER25"

I doubt it would go down cheaper . Look at the price of the first SAW game. It is still around $20-30.

[quote name='shadowkast']Really want to try these games but will wait for a cheaper price. Thanx alot though OP[/QUOTE]

Saw 2 right now is $15.90 for PS3 and $12.98 on 360 on Amazon right now. I would pick one up but I'd rather get the first one and its around 25 now.

Please mentions that shipping is $8 for the third party seller.

[quote name='CONMAN999']Saw 2 right now is $15.90 for PS3 and $12.98 on 360 on Amazon right now. I would pick one up but I'd rather get the first one and its around 25 now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='infini2001']Please mentions that shipping is $8 for the third party seller.[/QUOTE]

My mistake, I didn't realize this.

hoping it drops a bit lower on amazon or something (prime). the first game was just semi ok to me

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'm also waiting for a decent price on the first game...wonder what the hell is taking so long[/QUOTE]

It was like $16 as part of Gamestop's sale last year if I remember correctly (that might have been with a stacking coupon, but that's the price I remember paying for it). Basically it seems like the 1st game was cleared out long ago, I'm not sure any retailers even have it anymore (PS3 version is only 3rd party sellers on Amazon).

If you want to get it cheap, your best buy might be ebay.

liked the first game any thoughts on this one ? If you can find it , Best Buy should have the First Saw game 360/PS3 on clearence for $12 . Im thinking its nation wide as it had its own SKU and file tab ( seen at 4 different BB locally ) . Got mine there and the GS next door was getting $30 used for it .

bread's done
Back