Saw some 60 Gig PS3s at a TRU Near pittsburgh

Slate

CAGiversary!
If anyone wants a 60 gig PS3, I saw four of them in the TRU By the Ross Park mall, A bit north of Pittsburgh. This was on friday but I bet they're still there, Nobody was buying any at the time.

Yeah, I was trying to find a second controller for Guitar Hero, so I dropped by my local BB. Gotta say I was a little more than surprised they had sold out of controllers but not PS3s.

i live in the pittsburgh area. ive seen them at numerous locations in large amounts around here (walmart, best buy, circuit city, eb, etc) but for some reason, if you cant find one, try circuicity.com. they have them without a bundle(600 bucks and free shipping)

Funny, I saw a stack of these at TRU in South Portland Maine today. I asked the guy there if there were any Wii's, and in about 2 seconds, when the customers heard the word "Wii" everyone started asking about them, and he had to wave his hands and say "No Wii's today, but we do have PS3's"

Pittsburgh has been lousy with damn PS3s for MONTHS now. Ever since just after christmas. Most stores I see have a minimum of 5-7. Wiis are another story, I've been on the hunt for them since just after Christmas and STILL have yet to get my hands on one or even SEE one in a store. 3 months later and still camping...I never dreamed they'd catch on this quick.

this isn't news....

what would be news however, would be going in a store that was actually sold out of PS3s.......now that would be amazing....

good luck to those still looking for Wii's though.....

[quote name='tholly']this isn't news....

what would be news however, would be going in a store that was actually sold out of PS3s.......now that would be amazing....

good luck to those still looking for Wii's though.....[/quote]

Look at the date it was posted. It was sorta news then.

bread's done
Back