Saw some cheap PS3 games at Staples

Solid-Snake-Eyes

Do not touch.
Feedback
61 (100%)
In Toronto. The ones I noticed were God of War collection, Killzone 2, and Resistance 2, all at $30. As far as I know those are pretty good prices. No idea if it was a limited time sale or what, but those were the price tags on the shelf.

Not sure about the prices on these ones but I also saw DJ Hero for all systems and Tony Hawk Ride for (I think) all systems, both of these were around $99.99.

I think they're part of Staples' ongoing clearance sale: do the prices end in .47 or .97? If yes, then they're clearance. YMMV on getting additional discounts.

I don't remember if they were ending in 7s. I don't think so. They were on the normal game rack with all the regularly priced games. The DJ Hero and Tony Hawk were on the end of an aisle, along with a PS3 slim.

God of War Collection just had a price drop, 29.99 is the regular price. As for Resistance 2, I believe it is $19 at BBV.

Good price for Killzone 2 though, the rest is pretty meh.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Yeah, just saw GOW on Amazon for $30. As far as I knew it was still $40.[/QUOTE]

Isn't GoW Collection $25 at EB? it was last week anyways.

[quote name='freakx2001']Isn't GoW Collection $25 at EB? it was last week anyways.[/QUOTE]
No idea. Dammit, I paid $35 when it came out and haven't really gotten around to playing it, oh well.

[quote name='freakx2001']Isn't GoW Collection $25 at EB? it was last week anyways.[/QUOTE]

It was $24.99 new last week, but it's back at $29.99 now, it only lasted two days at 25 bucks (and that's when I got it! :) ).

bread's done
Back