Saw the Walmart clearance rack.

LiquidKil

CAGiversary!
Well, I was with my friends and we had some time to kill before a movie. So we went to walmart and while i was browsing the game section. There was a nice clearance rack with 5 and 10 dollar titles. However, the only good title I saw was Mark of Kri for 5 bucks.

I have never, ever seen a good deal at Walmart. Granted, I don't go there very often, but still. Never.

I saw a clearance section yesterday, too. I know Walmart clearances are different for each store unlike Target. They had all of the dreamcast games for $1 but they only had CT and Sega Bass Fishing. Had a few old sport games for $23 and then THPS3 and some other N64 game for $25. They also had a lot of bad PSX games marked down to $15

[quote name='Liontamer']One of the Wal-Marts that I went to today had Eye Toy for PS2 on clearance for $15 (from $44.73).[/quote]

Where?

I got Golden Sun: The Lost Age for $5, Missourity City, TX. Got the last one which is why I didn't put the location. Hey, when ya'll post wal-mart clearance rack stuff, could you put the location since it's such a huge YMMV thing? Peace.

My local wal-mart sux serious ass.They still have old games for 50 bux :( such as old sports games(mlb2003), various GH games(ffx), and ps1 games still around that 49.87 range.

[quote name='equest943']I got Golden Sun: The Lost Age for $5. Hey, when ya'll post wal-mart clearance rack stuff, could you put the location since it's such a huge YMMV thing? Peace.[/quote]

So uh, why didn't YOU put your location?

[quote name='PaulEMoz']EyeToy for $15? I'd need to see a photo of that. That seems just too implausible for words.[/quote]

No shit , I want to know where?

my walmart has the eye toy for 48.73
no clearance rack in sight
and 300 trashy walmart shoppers hangin all over their over priced cases

[quote name='Liontamer']One of the Wal-Marts that I went to today had Eye Toy for PS2 on clearance for $15 (from $44.73).[/quote]
could you double check that? If it still is, would you be willing to pick one up for me? PM me with any details...

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='Liontamer']One of the Wal-Marts that I went to today had Eye Toy for PS2 on clearance for $15 (from $44.73).[/quote]
could you double check that? If it still is, would you be willing to pick one up for me? PM me with any details...[/quote]

It was at the Greer, SC store. I went back today to see if they still had any, but they were sold out, which isn't surprising at that price. For the record though, they weren't on a special clearance rack or anything. They were in the game case but had red clearance stickers on them labeling them as $15.

I checked the store in Portland, OR, on sunday. Like I assumed, nothing. Looked at all the cases and scanned the whole electronics section, which was kind of a feat being that Wal-Mart was packed that day and I had to navigate a shopping cart through the packed aisles, but that's a story we'll save for another time. :p

I just checked my walmart in Bend, Oregon. They've got Frequency (PS2), a few EA sports titles at least a year or two old, aside from that the rest are shit. I might pick up frequency though, anyone hear anything good about it?

[quote name='redgopher']I just checked my walmart in Bend, Oregon. They've got Frequency (PS2), a few EA sports titles at least a year or two old, aside from that the rest are shit. I might pick up frequency though, anyone hear anything good about it?[/quote]
If you've played Amplitude (the sequel to Frequency), you might like Frequency a little better, but that's just a matter of opinion. I have both and they are my two most played games, and Frequency is also online (when used with the start-up disc). What's the price you saw it for? You should pick it up if it's $15 or less.

Frequency and Amplitude are great, but I'd pick Frequency between the two.

The song list just fits better in Frequency with the gameplay. I guess it comes down to musical taste, though.

[quote name='PaulEMoz']I have never, ever seen a good deal at Walmart. Granted, I don't go there very often, but still. Never.[/quote]

Your crazy, I buy almost ALL my games from Wal-mart... they always hav the best prices, never really amazing DEALS, but definetly the best prices going. Like when I bought THUG... went to EB games... something like that... ah, who cares, the story ends that I got the game for about 2 or 3 bucks cheaper right across the street... that's pretty good for price difference from a store just across the street.

Sorry Snycmaster.

all walmarts vary.

for example, my local super walmart doesnt have ANY deals. - and all prices are exactly the same or (typically) higher (it takes them forever to reduce prices whereas other stores already have)

Yup Walmarts around me (Connecticut/Upstate NY area) also SUCK when it comes to prices. Absolutley no deals...but as people have said before YMMV.....

Old news, but I finally got Mafia for $10 and Crimson Skies for $10 and the "fantasy 6-pack" for $20 that has Disciples 2 and the first two expansions along with three other forgettable games (all pc)

Went to Walmart again yesterday. I got another Mark of Kri for 5 bucks and there were still a bunch left. Foothill Ranch, CA target.

My local Wal-Mart has more of a clearance shelf. They have good deals sometimes, but most of the time they don't.

I am going tomorrow though, so I will check and see if there is anything good.

bread's done
Back