Say it Ain't So -- The Dreamcast (and Broadband Adapter) Hardware Must Go!

Salmonday

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's true. My new baby needs space. My wife won't let me keep her in a dresser drawer any more, so I need to clear and consolidate my hobbies and interests which need to take a smaller percentage of my time and space.

To fight the power, however, I do hope to raise enough money to buy an Xbox 360 or an iPod Touch, so I can still get some gaming in here and there. (Yes, it's true -- I do not have a 360 yet).

This is a very unique opportunity for some lucky Dreamcast or Sega fan, or someone who wants to be. It includes a Broadband Adapter (a very rare component), as well as VGA out, a keyboard, mouse, Game Shark, and Web Browser software. All this enables a person to take the Dreamcast online as a web-browsing machine, as well as play Japanese imports and home brew original games. Current collectors spend lots of hours and dough trying to put this set-up together, and i have it available all in one place.

You can read about the Dreamcast and everything I'll be sending (or potentially sending) with it here on my blog:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=9193

I will be fielding offers on it until July 7 or 8. I will be going on vacation for the 4th, as I imagine many of you will. I don't want to fret with trying to get off a package before the holiday and hope it gets to some place before they go on vacation, etc.

When the time comes, I will mail the package out with a tracking number and delivery confirmation for both our peace of minds (what is plural for "peace of mind"?). Shipping will be determined by how much is being sent, and to where, but I won't be charging a shipping price. Just make your bid reflect how much you are willing to offer for the products and for them to be shipped to you.

I am looking for PayPal primarily (safest way to fly for everyone), but I might consider trade offers of sufficient value from CAGs with acceptable trade histories.

As one more disclaimer: if I only receive offers like "I'll take all that old stuff off your hands for $50 shipped" and "how much for just the BBA," then nobody wins and it all goes into storage for a while. I have a need, but I'm not desperate or insane.

Why? Which one(s) are you looking at?

My primary concern is to not break up things that go together, like Typing of the Dead and the keyboard, for instance.

My secondary concern is to not make shipping out smaller items my job for the next week.

[quote name='Salmonday']Why? Which one(s) are you looking at?

My primary concern is to not break up things that go together, like Typing of the Dead and the keyboard, for instance.

My secondary concern is to not make shipping out smaller items my job for the next week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I understand. I was looking at 2 games that you had but I see how it is easier to get rid of everything in one bundle. Good luck with everything.

Jet Grind Radio and NBA on NBC.

Looks like it's been a long time since anyone has posted on this thread, but since the last thing TC said was that no one was biting, I figured I'd go ahead and ask.

Still have any of this stuff available? Just curious...

bread's done
Back