SBGames Capcom Giveaway

Snowcone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Capcom Giveaway
Capcom was nice enough to hook us up with a pair of prize packs to give away this week. The first prize pack is a Monster Hunter one that comes with a copy of the game and a T-shirt. The second one is a Viewtiful Joe one with a T-shirt, game (PS2), and the strategy guide. This contest is like all the others, 1 entry per person and open to US and Canada only. Entries will be taken until Friday at noon and a winner announced that afternoon.

You know the drilll: www.snackbar-games.com

I already have Vietiful Joe and I don't have any interest in Monster Hunter so I'll let someone who wants it to have a chance.

[quote name='xzafixz']I already have Vietiful Joe and I don't have any interest in Monster Hunter so I'll let someone who wants it to have a chance.[/quote]

oh thank you thank you thank you

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Who won the Halo 2 contest?[/quote]

There were 3 winners.

Congratulations to our Halo 2 winners. They are as follows:

Alan Cheung is the winner of the Halo 2 Limited Edition
Trenton Skoog and Nam Nguyen are the 2 winners of the regular Halo 2 games.

Trenton Skoog never got back to me so I am throwing his out and drawing another name.

[quote name='Staind204']Wasnt the other contest for GTA: SA? Who won that? Oh and I entered this one too, thanks![/quote]

Yes, but we had a Halo 2 one as well. Thomasina Valera won GTA.

Man I really wanted a copy of VJ too... Money is short right now but I guess I'll head my ass over to BB and pick it up for $15 one of these days. Thanks for the contests snowbro.

bread's done
Back