Sblymnl's DVDs for sale

You need cash only? If not check my list for Naruto 3 or 4 I'm sure you won't see anything, but who knows. I would buy 4 off of ya, but just bought my 360.

I'm still considering your offer.[quote name='zewone']You need cash only? If not check my list for Naruto 3 or 4 I'm sure you won't see anything, but who knows. I would buy 4 off of ya, but just bought my 360.[/QUOTE]I'm looking for cash but I'll check it out anyway ...

... nope.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']possibly interested, you wouldnt have an extra freeloader or other player of imported games would you?[/QUOTE]Nope, sorry.

[quote name='gaelan']is doom for xbox ce or not?[/QUOTE]Not.
[quote name='Kain Vincent']CML ("Game Collection" in sig) for either Naruto game.[/QUOTE]PM sent.

The "tonight-is-the-last-chance-you-have-to-arrange-a-trade-before-I-leave-for-Mexico" bump. I can hit the post office in the morning before my flight if necessary. Please, make it necessary. :lol:

If there's anything at ALL you're looking for, PM me...

I'm interested in both seasons of Fushigi Yugi and Bullshit. (Odd combination, huh?)

Um, I have Final Fantasy 7, and some other stuff...

check the CML button next to my iTrader info.

More PMs answered. Next round of answers will either come in the morning (time allowing, before school) or evening, after school and work and dinner w/ the gf.

bread's done
Back