Sblymnl's Sell List! Hori T5 Stick now added!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Updated, bitches.

That doesn't quite sound like a fair price to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha, it isn't, but you never know. stranger things have happened :D

[quote name='Scarface7']Don't you own Doom 3?[/QUOTE]

haha, I have the CE ;) Might be looking to get another copy for LAN play at the house.

[quote name='joevan07']haha, I have the CE ;) Might be looking to get another copy for LAN play at the house.[/QUOTE]
Didn't you have another copy? :rofl:

[quote name='Scarface7']Didn't you have another copy? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Shutup :whistle2:s
Didn't realize anybody would want to play with me when I sold it :roll:

[quote name='joevan07']Shutup :whistle2:s
Didn't realize anybody would want to play with me when I sold it :roll:[/QUOTE]
You still playing it? I wouldn't mind trying out the DM aspect on Live. What am I saying. I rarely get on Live anymore. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Scarface7']You still playing it? I wouldn't mind trying out the DM aspect on Live. What am I saying. I rarely get on Live anymore. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I made it about 1/2 way through the campaign and I've played an hour co-op with OTM and a few random DMs - they're above average but not halo 2.

[quote name='joevan07']I made it about 1/2 way through the campaign and I've played an hour co-op with OTM and a few random DMs - they're above average but not halo 2.[/QUOTE]
You still got a good 2-3 hours left on the co-op. It's a good time and worth finishing, imo.

[quote name='Scarface7']You still got a good 2-3 hours left on the co-op. It's a good time and worth finishing, imo.[/QUOTE]

gotta talk OTM into getting his ass online then :D

[quote name='Scarface7']C'mon people - Doom 3 (new) for $25 is a steal. :D[/QUOTE]

Well it's not sealed, but it was only played once for 20 minutes. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well it's not sealed, but it was only played once for 20 minutes. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Still a great price for a like-new copy. ;-)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']obviously Phil's commands aren't exactly, shall we say, motivating?[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'd have better luck with Huey Lewis and the News ... :whistle2:k

ampsycho5of.gif

[quote name='Scarface7']Never seen it. That said, I did buy it during the DDD sale.[/QUOTE]

Well, you suck for never having seen it, but you redeemed yourself by buying it during the sale.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, you suck for never having seen it, but you redeemed yourself by buying it during the sale.[/QUOTE]
Finally something good came from buying all those DVDs. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Doom 3 is back.[/QUOTE]
Where's your current sig from? I was gonna ask the same question about your last one too but you changed it too quick. :lol:

[quote name='Scarface7']Where's your current sig from? I was gonna ask the same question about your last one too but you changed it too quick. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well it's changed again ... :lol:

Before this was Elisha Cuthbert from some magazine ... don't know where I got the scan.

Before that was a 15 year old Natalie Portman in Beautiful Girls. :drool: :lol:

Now it's Michelle Trachtenberg. :drool:

[quote name='franchise01']Is Clerks the Deluxe Edition? If so, please CML on it. Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's the old one. I just got the Deluxe in the DDD sale, so now I have to unload this one. :lol:

bread's done
Back