Scammer Alert: Sp33dy

Demonarch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you were planning to trade with this fuck POS, please stop.

He has already scammed 3 people, including me.

You have been warned!

Mods: I don't know if we are allowed to make posts like this. If It's not allowed, please delete. I just wanted to warn people so they don't get scammed like I did.

I had a Skyrim GOD token for 360. He offered a PS3 Resident Evil HD Chronicles code for it. He had positive feedback, so i went first (that was my first trade on CAG, ever). He never replied after i sent the code.

If you go to his profile, you will see two more cags leaving negative feedback.

It sucks that you got ripped off, but this should be a good lesson to check the feedback, not just the number. He has been padding his feedback (3 from n1ntendo in 2 days, another double feedback for another transaction on the same day) also seems like he copied a known cag name (speedy). Probably planned from the start

Sp33dy's General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 12:03 PM
With these two facts, he should get the hammer if he doesn't respond to you by tomorrow.

[quote name='ritchardf']It sucks that you got ripped off, but this should be a good lesson to check the feedback, not just the number. He has been padding his feedback (3 from n1ntendo in 2 days, another double feedback for another transaction on the same day) also seems like he copied a known cag name (speedy). Probably planned from the start[/QUOTE]

Due to nature of code trading I thought (stupid me) that all those trades were normal. The day we were supposed to trade he had no negative feedback.

Lesson learned.

[quote name='Demonarch']Due to nature of code trading I thought (stupid me) that all those trades were normal. The day we were supposed to trade he had no negative feedback.

Lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

You know, I looked at n1ntendos feedback and he was trading xbl for amazon around those dates. So it wasn't as bad as it looks on sp33dys profile where he has 5 feedback from 2 people in 1 day. Codes are rough to trade, I'm always nervous that someone will say its used or send me a used one. Or like your case steal the code

Yeah takes a lot of trust to deal with codes. I havent been scammed here but have a couple times on ebay with people claiming codes I sent them dont work and such.

The good thing is that this stupid fuck won't be able to scam anymore. At least not for a while.

Thank you all for your advice and support.

Damn that sucks, I haven't been scammed but I also made sure that my first 20 or so trades were with very established people i.e. people with 50+ feedback. Just learn from this and make sure you get some good people to trade with and then the other people will be sending first.

Had this happen to me but the guy that scammed me had 10+ positive feedback and then he scammed at least three people or more that same day.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry that this has happened to you. I personally haven't traded with anyone on these forums since I prefer to do them in person, but overall, there are a great bunch of people to do business with.

Man that sucks. I fucking hate scammers. That's why I quit selling DLC on Ebay a few weeks ago and why I am very careful when selling or trading DLC here on CAG.

[quote name='TommyLove']Thanks for the heads up and sorry that this has happened to you. I personally haven't traded with anyone on these forums since I prefer to do them in person, but overall, there are a great bunch of people to do business with.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Codes are super risky, but I haven't had any issues yet. Like people say, just try and trade with higher ranked traders and look at feedback carefully. Hope everything gets sorted out for you quickly!

bread's done
Back