Scarface Limited Edition Humidor $699.99 at Amazon Limited to 1000

[quote name='georox']I'll buy it at $10.[/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmmm... Ah erm, two bucks!? And it only transports matter!? Well, uh, I'll give you 35 cents.

Are humidors normally expensive? Why else is this so expensive? There better be a crack rock in there or something because I don't understand how that price can be justified.

great, isnt this like the THIRD thread of this? i saw that ssjmichael posted one but i thought there was another too.

Would have liked to hear more about the humidor than the movie in the video. It looks nice but I don't smoke, have no place to put it and is to damn much money so I will be getting the normal one.

Just a heads up, right before I clicked the pre-order, Invisible Hand popped up to let me know that Buy.com has it for $10 less. Ha! fuck you Amazon. You're shit is always overpriced anyway. :cool:

[quote name='georox']Are there 1000 rappers on MTV cribs praising Scarface still? That might be why they made 1000.[/QUOTE]

Haha -- I was gonna make a rapper comment but you beat me to it. :)

I'm not sure why a serious cigar enthusiast would want a Scarface logo'd humidor. Seems to me, if you're gonna spend that money on a humidor, you'd get a classy one, not something Lil' John would be showing off on Cribs, while an ugly stripper pole-dances behind him.

*shoot -- ended up with the rapper-reference anyway.

Actually my favorite movie, but no way is that price justified.

Unless they start some heavy advertising campaigns to the right audience, I don't see how it's going to catch on, especially for that asking price.

$100 on the other hand would've been a much easier to rationalize plunge, even if the limited quantity grew to 10k.

At $20 I wouldn't think twice about it.

Nice? Yes. Worth the price? Hell no. The movie wasn't bad, but after all these years, I still don't see whats so great about it. An immigrant selling drugs, and saying "f*ck" all the time, nothing new, even in todays world.

You can get a similar humidor for around $200.
This better come with Tony Montana's sister if they want to charge $1,000 for it.

Let me know when its $4.99 on black friday. At this price they should pack Pacino inside the box. Look big enough for him.

bread's done
Back