Scarface Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray +DC @Amazon $24.49...Humidor Set $699

laundrymatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Scarface-Blu-..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=12KKVPAFH3P4EGJE2SAP

no release date yet, but this is pretty cool and highly anticipated

amazon also just put up the humidor gift set, at the low low price of only $699...
http://www.amazon.com/Scarface-Blu-...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B004TNGLW0

i think there is also a UK edition that includes a cigar shaped box, and some extras

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']UK Version, comes in a Cigar Box. Looks pretty cool. It's $71 after conversion, hell of a lot cheaper than a $700 humidor set....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scarface-Li...YHAO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301268009&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date is September 6, 2011.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/scarf...-time-ever-september-6-2011/10150111358301746

196250_10150120503201832_15480136831_6296345_4618166_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seether254']pre ordered the humidor[/QUOTE]

Are you serious or are you on the blow that should come with it for that price?

Wtf is the Humidor version? I don't understand at all what they are selling there. I wouldn't even begin to consider buying it, but I'm extremely curious as to why a single movie costs so much.

And yes, the amazon review made me LOL too.

"Limited Edition" made me laugh. Limited to a couple million maybe? The cover looks awesome though. I bet the humidor price is just a placeholder price and will drop to something more reasonable (or under $100) closer to release.

[quote name='Taco5']Are you serious or are you on the blow that should come with it for that price?[/QUOTE]

used all my "blow" in anticipation of getting more from this set :D

pulled this from blu-ray.com
"Additionally, for the ultimate collector and cigar enthusiast, a hand-crafted Scarface-themed humidor will be made available in an exclusive, never-before-available, limited gift set edition. Created by the renowned Daniel Marshall, the humidor's exterior is hand painted and polished with the Marshall's trademark "1000 coat brilliant finish." The interior – made with untreated Spanish cedar – will properly condition and age approximately 100 cigars at optimal humidity levels. Limited to 1,000 worldwide and priced at $999.99, each individually numbered humidor comes embellished with custom medallions inspired by the iconic film and includes a certificate of authenticity."

i guess if you have the money to "blow" and really really liked scarface/smoking cigars this is pretty cool, but i think i can live without it

It'll also get you the digital version for free for pre-ordering. So for all 5 of you out there who haven't seen this yet, it's a free way to do so :lol:

i love the customer review in the Humidor set. LOL. but to be honest, i don't know if that reviewer was being serious.

700 bucks? i don't know why anyone on earth would buy that, if i was a billionare i still wouldn't spend 700 on 1 film, ridiculous.

Steelbook is looking nice but ill wait for a $10-12 price tag.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']I imagine that decimal point on the Limited Edition will move to the left one place before release.[/QUOTE]

doubt it, the retail is $999 anyways...someone said that whoever makes these humidors already sells them this high anyways, so maybe for a cigar aficionado this would be a good buy(?)...i'm not sure I would bite if the decimal did move to the left

[quote name='greenwolfe7']I imagine that decimal point on the Limited Edition will move to the left one place before release.[/QUOTE]

Only 1000 are made worldwide, I kinda doubt it'd be $60 if that were the case.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']This came up in Gold Box today, just over $23, but I'm sure it will drop to just under $20 before release.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you know, but if you were to order that from your goldbox and the price does drop, the goldbox price will change on your order (it will reflect the lowest price, and then apply your goldbox discount)

[quote name='Taco5']WTF!?!?! Does it come with some blow for that price?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping it comes with his "little friend".

bread's done
Back