Scarface: The World is Yours...picked this up.

[quote name='Jewelz23']for $10 I felt it was worth a shot, anyone here played this?[/QUOTE]

I bought this during the CompUSA close out in my area a few months ago for around that price. I haven't installed it because lately my system has been choking on these games.

Played through this game to completion. I love the GTA series of games and this is a GTA clone. It was a bit repetitive at times but I still enjoyed it. Good soundtrack as well. For $10.00, it's worth it.

It looks awesome in widescreen. The gamepley can gets dull and kind of gtitchy though. It's fun in short sessions, but it doesn't hook you for a long time like Vice City. The driving is terrible.

I actually really liked this game, very fun and kept me interested...but thats probably because I am a HUGE Scarface fan.

Yeah, it was amazingly faithful to the whole Scarface atmosphere. I enjoyed just slowwalking Tony down the street, watching him strut and mouth off to locals lol. The on-foot controls were great on the Xbox; it was probably the best-controlling 3rd person shooter I've played.

i tried to install this last week on my vista machine and unfortunately it was not fully compatible. Textures were all messed up even after patches.

I guess i was trying to just get a gta fix until gta 4 came out..

Wasn't much of a Scarface fun, but I liked the game when I played it. I enjoyed it a lot more than Vice City for some reason (everytime I try to start a new game of VC I can't bring myself to play past the first few missions).

This was one of those games where I put my foot in my mouth later.
That's a rare thing.

I figured it would be a weak GTA clone with no style. And while it is a bit of a GTA clone, it's actually quite good even though the start of the story is absurd. Good voice acting and soundtrack. Missions are OK. And the control was nice (I have it for Wii)

bread's done
Back