Scene It! - $50 at ShopKo

a $10 savings on an obscure game, B&M, and a YMMV. that'll have to settle for 3 cheapy heads. not that anyone bothers rating threads anymore.
thanx for posting OP.

Scene It is a great 360 game. I've had so much fun with it, and it's not hard to get older family members playing, either. If you can get it for $50 and like movie trivia, I say go for it. :)

[quote name='sandrokstar']a $10 savings on an obscure game, B&M, and a YMMV. that'll have to settle for 3 cheapy heads. not that anyone bothers rating threads anymore.
thanx for posting OP.[/quote]

Obscure? Could be a big holiday seller I would think. Its on my list.

For some reason I didn't know this came with 4 of those red button wireless controllers.

Looks like it could be good fun. Too bad the Shopko around her went out of business.

I definitely agree with the positive posts about this game. It's definitely a lot of fun playing with a group and just about anyone can get into it. My daughter played with my wife and I last night and had a blast even though she hardly knew any of the questions. It comes with 4 controllers (with batteries) and 1800 questions and it saves which questions you've already had, so you don't get repeats. It was worth it at the full price IMO, so I'd consider this a deal.

bread's done
Back