Scene It sightings?

Azumangaman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (99%)
Hey guys,

I've been checking at FS for Scene It, but it just won't come in. I'm looking more in Ontario, but if you guys have SEEN Scene It (pun intended) at EB or something, please let me know.

my girlfriend ordered this for christmas, little does she know i dont like gifts after the 26th!

I will have to tell her, thanks :)

[quote name='tomacco']the EB Games near me is saying it'll be out tomorrow[/quote]
Oh? I don't trust EB that much (I got "Its coming tomorrow" every day for a week with VF5) but I'll give them a call tomorrow.

This thread dissapoints me. Such a wasted opportunity for naming it "Anyone Seen Scene It?" or "Have You Scene It Around?" or something like that. I guess "Scene It sightings" is good enough...

it-pennywise-basement.jpg

Damn q-bec people! (I refuse to be one - even though I am one)... So embarrassed. Let me crawl back into my boot.

Are they serious with Dec 31st?!! If they are I'm so going to ship it from the US. Pretty pathetic....

[quote name='Delryk']Damn q-bec people! (I refuse to be one - even though I am one)... So embarrassed. Let me crawl back into my boot.

Are they serious with Dec 31st?!! If they are I'm so going to ship it from the US. Pretty pathetic....[/quote]

Welcome to the club :bomb:

[quote name='Delryk']Hmm.. where you located?[/quote]

It's the ebgames at Victoria Park and Danforth (3003 Danforth Ave)

Seems like it's cycling around the BC area then... Here in Q-Bec, the capital of poutine, would make french-only speaking cry... our stupid french laws makes it impossible for businesses to sell items (to a cartain stock %) to sell only english crap.

well.. tried the EB around my place and nothing...

I saw it at the Game Shack in the Atrium at Bay in downtown Toronto, if that helps. I think it's retailing for $49.99.

Scene It? They're EVERYWHERE at Futureshops, I should know, I stocked them up in about four seperate FS (Toronto; Keele-St Clair/Weston/Brampton East/Queensway -> open soon! The 30th! Come visit us!).

bread's done
Back