school guidance counsler sucks, im so pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

twist samba

Banned
kid at school name robert teases me. ok i told my school counsler today that in mr. clarks class robert was bothering me again. i told the counsler he made me feel suicidal. he really didnt but i wanted him to get in bnig trouble maybe go to jail and get beat up there for making an innocent kids life ruined who has a future of going to college and having good jobs. but instead ofh im gettin fined or in trouble guess what the counsler told my f****ing mom why would he do that. now my mom thinks something is bothering me and she says it might help if i get a job afters chol i arleady have swimming and she says she mighbt disconnect the internet and ps3 online . i hate my mom i hate my parnets i hate school i hate robert i hate swimming i hate the counsler i hate life. now my mom is worred about me she is telling my dad.screw everyhting.

[quote name='rodeojones903']:rofl:[/quote]

ok i did not see what is so funny about my problems? flagitious behavior towards me is not funny and u have nothin good 2 add just leave and go play world of warcraft.

[quote name='twist samba']ok i did not see what is so funny about my problems? flagitious behavior towards me is not funny and u have nothin good 2 add just leave and go play world of warcraft.[/quote]

So which Thesaurus do you prefer?

[quote name='Strell']I HATE SWIMMING TOO.

OH YES FIGHT THE POWER!

Fight the power![/quote]

what happen to u... do u take it as well

[quote name='twist samba']ok i did not see what is so funny about my problems? flagitious behavior towards me is not funny and u have nothin good 2 add just leave and go play world of warcraft.[/QUOTE]

Ok then I'll add something good. Stop being a pansy and just fight the guy. Get it over with so you don't have to whine about it.

[quote name='twist samba']what happen to u... do u take it as well[/QUOTE]

This is going to be great. :D

[quote name='Rocko']So which Thesaurus do you prefer?[/QUOTE]

The one with all the misspellings, lack of grammar, and refuses to use capital letters.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ok then I'll add something good. Stop being a pansy and just fight the guy. Get it over with so you don't have to whine about it.[/quote]

i have never been in fist fight before. how do i exceed in one becuase when i ask someone they tell me u have 2 stand up 4 urslef but do u have any tips becuase i am so f***ing P***ED OFF RIGHT NOW!!

Ignoring most of the post, I will provide a somewhat serious answer: your counselor is not a doctor or anyone else who is bound to privacy. If you tell them you're suicidal, they will seek help so that you do not kill yourself. Hence your parents now think you're suicidal. Doesn't quite pan out like you'd hoped.

[quote name='twist samba']i have never been in fist fight before. how do i exceed in one becuase when i ask someone they tell me u have 2 stand up 4 urslef but do u have any tips becuase i am so f***ing P***ED OFF RIGHT NOW!![/quote]

Here, I've used this visual aid countless times to help me in fist fights.
gy1ni0be0.gif

[quote name='botticus']Ignoring most of the post, I will provide a somewhat serious answer: your counselor is not a doctor or anyone else who is bound to privacy. If you tell them you're suicidal, they will seek help so that you do not kill yourself. Hence your parents now think you're suicidal. Doesn't quite pan out like you'd hoped.[/quote]

but theyre supposed 2 tell u anything like this be4 u enter the office. its supposed 2 be a private plcae 2 speak.and the invalidated my TRUST.

Sweet Jesus! I've been waiting for a thread like this for a very long time.

I'm sorry Twist Samba, but you're going to get slaughtered.

[quote name='Rocko']Here, I've used this visual aid countless times to help me in fist fights.
gy1ni0be0.gif
[/quote]

ok "rocko" what is that suppose to mean....go back 2 ur "modern life".

[quote name='twist samba']ok "rocko" what is that suppose to mean....go back 2 ur "modern life".[/QUOTE]

BEST.

RETORT.

EVER.

Fight the power!

[quote name='Rocko']Here, I've used this visual aid countless times to help me in fist fights.
gy1ni0be0.gif
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That is the FUNNIEST emoticon ever!!! :rofl:

[quote name='lilboo']How old? 12? 13? 23?[/quote]

im 17 hes 18 and his clique of $$$gy freinds always make fu nof me i cant stand it they call me ese boy and special child its an inside joke of them and i want to pucnh them all so badly. ..

[quote name='twist samba']but theyre supposed 2 tell u anything like this be4 u enter the office. its supposed 2 be a private plcae 2 speak.and the invalidated my TRUST.[/quote]

I can't blame him for telling somebody; if you hear a story that goddamn pathetic and funny, you have to tell someone.

[quote name='twist samba']im 17 hes 18 and his clique of $$$gy freinds always make fu nof me i cant stand it they call me ese boy and special child its an inside joke of them and i want to pucnh them all so badly. ..[/quote]

I hope you don't have a firearm, otherwise we're going to have yet another school shooting on our hands.

School counselors are required to protect client confidentality. Parents have access to education files, but everything discussed as a counselor/client is protected. Unless a court subpoenas those files of course, but that's a completely different discussion.

However, there are circumstances that they can violate that confidentality. One of them being suicide talk.

Mind you, I'm talking about real school counselors. Not when some public schools promote the principal's secretary to the position.

[quote name='twist samba']im 17 hes 18 and his clique of $$$gy freinds always make fu nof me i cant stand it they call me ese boy and special child its an inside joke of them and i want to pucnh them all so badly. ..[/quote]
You're 17? I weep for our future....

[quote name='twist samba']but theyre supposed 2 tell u anything like this be4 u enter the office. its supposed 2 be a private plcae 2 speak.and the invalidated my TRUST.[/QUOTE]

Yes but when your genious mind splurted out "suicide" that breaks it right there. He has the right, nay the need to tell your parents. So its your own fault. You break out words like "suicide" or "killing spree" and all bets are off.

On another note I feel this all a trolling attempt. Its just too bad to be true. Bad spelling and leet speak and all.

he is a stupefying,unsatisfactory, ghoulish human being and id like 2 end his fun in a more clevr way than how he try 2 end mine.

[quote name='twist samba']he is a stupefying,unsatisfactory, ghoulish human being and id like 2 end his fun in a more clevr way than how he try 2 end mine.[/quote]

It's ok kiddo, you can put down the thesaurus; we all know that you're retarded here.

[quote name='twist samba']kid at school name robert teases me. ok i told my school counsler today that in mr. clarks class robert was bothering me again. i told the counsler he made me feel suicidal. he really didnt but i wanted him to get in bnig trouble maybe go to jail and get beat up there for making an innocent kids life ruined who has a future of going to college and having good jobs. but instead ofh im gettin fined or in trouble guess what the counsler told my f****ing mom why would he do that. now my mom thinks something is bothering me and she says it might help if i get a job afters chol i arleady have swimming and she says she mighbt disconnect the internet and ps3 online . i hate my mom i hate my parnets i hate school i hate robert i hate swimming i hate the counsler i hate life. now my mom is worred about me she is telling my dad.screw everyhting.[/quote]

Ah, I get it. This is a joke. So, since you're obviously pulling our collective CAG-legs, let me just say the character in your story sounds like a total pussy. You must have spent a conciderul amount of time crafting all of those misleading spelling errors, too. Mama didn't raise no fool!

Do counslers[sic] really fine students at this make-believe school?

[quote name='Short Round']It's ok kiddo, you can put down the thesaurus; we all know that you're retarded here.[/quote]

DUDE F*** U OK I DO ADMIT IT I AM IN SO CALLED "ESE CLASSES" AND I GET CALLED RETARD ALL THE TIME FROM F***ERS LIKE U BUT DOES THAT MEAN I LIKE IT NO I GET SO ANGRY AT U B**** HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I MADE FUN OF U. WHAT R UR PROBLEMS? U TELL ME I MAKE FUN OF U... AND UR SORRY A** SEES HOW IT FEELS!!!

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Ah, I get it. This is a joke. So, since you're obviously pulling our collective CAG-legs, let me just say the character in your story sounds like a total pussy. You must have spent a conciderul amount of time crafting all of those misleading spelling errors, too. Mama didn't raise no fool!

Do counslers[sic] really fine students at this make-believe school?[/quote]

If this is a joke, "I'M GOING TO BE SO F****KING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW"

Mod, please don't delete this thread. Just close it, if and when you deem it necessary.

I would like to propose it is not necessary for several days.

1)I love when people include names as if someone here might know who he was talking about.

2)Hilarious fact: you pretend to be suicidal to get back at this kid, but now your parents and teachers think you're suicidal and are trying to help with it.

3)You type like Borat talks.

4)I'm fairly sure I would be making fun of you with Robert if I went to school with you.

5)Hilarious fact 2: all of the problems that have came up because of you pretending to be suicidal have driven you to be suicidal.

6)Watch all of the Kimbo Slice videos, pull up at Roberts house in a white Hummer and show him how you eat.

[quote name='twist samba']DUDE F*** U OK I DO ADMIT IT I AM IN SO CALLED "ESE CLASSES" AND I GET CALLED RETARD ALL THE TIME FROM F***ERS LIKE U BUT DOES THAT MEAN I LIKE IT NO I GET SO ANGRY AT U B**** HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I MADE FUN OF U. WHAT R UR PROBLEMS? U TELL ME I MAKE FUN OF U... AND UR SORRY A** SEES HOW IT FEELS!!![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='twist samba']DUDE F*** U OK I DO ADMIT IT I AM IN SO CALLED "ESE CLASSES" AND I GET CALLED RETARD ALL THE TIME FROM F***ERS LIKE U BUT DOES THAT MEAN I LIKE IT NO I GET SO ANGRY AT U B**** HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I MADE FUN OF U. WHAT R UR PROBLEMS? U TELL ME I MAKE FUN OF U... AND UR SORRY A** SEES HOW IT FEELS!!![/quote]

I

[quote name='Strell']Mod, please don't delete this thread. Just close it, if and when you deem it necessary.

I would like to propose it is not necessary for several days.[/quote]

I agree.

can some 1actually give me advice or are w e just going to play aroun becauyse if thats it i dont care what u all have 2 say i will go eleswhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back