Scientology Explained....

[quote name='triforcer']this a more entertaining explaination that actually explains the story behind scientology fairly accurately, well atleast according to information i've seen on the anti-scientology site, xenu.net.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/263120[/QUOTE]

Ya know, that 2nd video game pretty much the same explaination as VH1 did in a celebrity religion special I watched (while very bored), except they didn't name the aliens or mention them crashing into volcanoes. And the beta-thetan thingys were just virus, not brainwashed ghosts.

Either way, weird stuff and funny videos! :)

That first video was awesome. I was laughing the entire time. And clicking no on the donation thing is fun, I nearly got the no when it started to move around.

I don't know what is more sad, scientology or the fact that they made a cartoon ad for thier pr0n site sponsor. ugh. I wonder when they will do a yaafm featuring yaafm.

I am going to have to start my own church here sometime, the money is just to good to pass up, I call dibs on praying to the giant potato god.

L Ron Hubbard is a scumbag thief.

As I always point out, he stole the money and girlfriend of the infinetly more talented Jack Parsons, twisted and horribly mangled and distorted eastern philosophies / practices into his own shitty sci-fi pulp novels, and voila - scientology.

bread's done
Back