Scorch cheats at Madden 07

I was kidding.

I mean, how often will I get to use that line and actually deliver?

It's not my fault that mom and pop rental stores can't abide by the street date. I just saw it on the shelf, said "holy shit!" and rented it.

If he worked for EA he wouldn't be able to play it, as he'd be clocking in over 3,000 hours a week.

[quote name='Scorch']I was kidding.

It's not my fault that mom and pop rental stores can't abide by the street date. I just saw it on the shelf, said "holy shit!" and rented it.[/QUOTE]

Can you do a fantasy draft?

[quote name='Scorch']I was kidding.

It's not my fault that mom and pop rental stores can't abide by the street date. I just saw it on the shelf, said "holy shit!" and rented it.[/QUOTE]

Can you do a fantasy draft?

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Can you do a fantasy draft?[/quote]

Since I really suck at football games, why don't you tell me what that'd be under and i'll give you an answer

Amazing.. once the rental is up, i'm probably going to buy it.. and that says a lot.. I'm not the biggest football fan and I am strongly considering buying it. If I do, it'll be the first football game i've bought full price and the first i've bought since NFL 2K5. It'll be the first Madden game i've ever bought, ever. So yeah, those on the fence because of Madden 06.. don't be. It's great.

[quote name='Scorch']Amazing.. once the rental is up, i'm probably going to buy it.. and that says a lot.. I'm not the biggest football fan and I am strongly considering buying it. If I do, it'll be the first football game i've bought full price and the first i've bought since NFL 2K5. It'll be the first Madden game i've ever bought, ever. So yeah, those on the fence because of Madden 06.. don't be. It's great.[/quote]

VG? Did you steal an account?

[quote name='Scorch']Since I really suck at football games, why don't you tell me what that'd be under and i'll give you an answer[/QUOTE]

When you start a season and are in the option menu. It will give you options of what kind of rosters you want to use I think.

[quote name='seanr1221']Scorch....IS THERE REAL GRASS!!!1111!!?!?!?!!!!a1![/quote]

I'll just say that Ultimate Matt will be pleased.

[quote name='Scorch']What?[/quote]

I was joking about how Vanilla Gorilla is usually gushing over every EA game. I was making a joke. Not very funny though...I suck at comedy and life.

[quote name='Kendal']I was joking about how Vanilla Gorilla is usually gushing over every EA game. I was making a joke. Not very funny though...I suck at comedy and life.[/quote]

Oh, ok.. yeah, I don't even know who VG is.

I wish someone else on the boards had it. I want to play against someone. For now, the only fun I'm having is inviting Ultimate Matt X to a game over and over, knowing he's probably pissed as hell because he doesn't have it yet.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Roster Update 07 woo hoo![/quote]

You don't know what your talking about but your entitled to your opinion.

[quote name='Murcielago77']i cant wait for this game, i wish i could find it early for rental[/quote]

Murc died a little inside when he first read this thread.

I dunno if its the game or my 360 but I got a disc read error a second ago.. I think it's my 360, my drive stops loading and just .. stops.. and then starts up again. I was looking at the free agent list and it just went kaput. Quick restart and all was fine.

Online play was smooth as hell, no lag whatsoever.. got my ass beat 99-49 (ouch).

In a weird move, I noticed that there's no real advertising.. like there's a huge bottle of coke in the background and it just says "Hip Cola".. one of the banners said something burgers.. some made up name, I don't remember.. just an interesting thing considering the amount of advertising in the NFS games, yet in their most popular franchise, there's not any..

[quote name='Scorch']I'll just say that Ultimate Matt will be pleased.[/QUOTE]

Scumbag. :)

Actually, I'm not pleased. There is no fatigue in the game. Now I wouldn't buy the game because of this, but EA says a patch is coming. Thus that is why I'm still wanting to get a league going. Hopefully, they patch it quick.

Oh, about the invites. Don't worry you'll feel the wrath of the Browns soon.

Yeah, that no fatigue thing was pretty noticible. It'll be a completely different game once the fatigue comes back in. Suprisingly, there was already a roster update before I was able to play.

You can't do ranked private matches, that kinda sucks but I think they did that to prevent shit with the Madden points. No instant replays or challenges in online mode, I was kinda bummed about that. And oddly enough, if you want to change controls, you have to go allllllllllllll the way back to the settings in the main menu, you couldn't change it while in-game.

Scorch, not sure if it matters for you but if you start a Franchise you might wanna make a different roster file your default or use the one you downloaded. I guess there is an issue with Hall of Fame players showing up in the Franchise mode. I know that Madden Gamer Level or whatever unlocks them. Using a roster of than the default one gets around that for Franchise mode.

Nice to see you got to play it early Scroch, have one question though. Is there real commentary this year or is it still the same PA announcer like in last year's game?

[quote name='TheRock88']Nice to see you got to play it early Scroch, have one question though. Is there real commentary this year or is it still the same PA announcer like in last year's game?[/quote]

PA announcer.. where it sounds like a radio

that announcer sucks. You sure you cant do a ranked match with someone you know. Because you could do it in ncaa, but you had to meet up in a lobby.

[quote name='Murcielago77']that announcer sucks. You sure you cant do a ranked match with someone you know. Because you could do it in ncaa, but you had to meet up in a lobby.[/quote]

main menu > go to online > online game modes > create session.

When ranked, the only options you can change is skill level and DNF. I'm sure you could still send out an invite.

When unranked, your options are quarter length, game skill level, fatigue, injury, skill level, invitation only, and DNF.

That's what I meant, you cannot do a ranked invitation only game

i understand the difference between a ranked and unranked game, and that you cant invite someone, but is there lobbys? Because you can just make a lobby, have the person you want to play come in there, and then you then challenge them to a ranked game

Damn...Madden. Notice an unusual amount of fumbling in games? 06 was a pain in the ass for me. I was guaranteed at least 2 lost fumbles a game. Or maybe 'cause I just suck.

[quote name='Murcielago77']i understand the difference between a ranked and unranked game, and that you cant invite someone, but is there lobbys? Because you can just make a lobby, have the person you want to play come in there, and then you then challenge them to a ranked game[/quote]

More or less, just a "waiting for challenger" thing. You could still invite friends fairly easily.

Damn...Madden. Notice an unusual amount of fumbling in games? 06 was a pain in the ass for me. I was guaranteed at least 2 lost fumbles a game. Or maybe 'cause I just suck.

Oh yeah. Then I figured out how to properly grip the ball so I don' t lose it every time I get sacked.

bread's done
Back