Scorch's collection for sale - RARE Promo items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
All of my item prices include shipping. I ship first class.If there is a game listed, I can guarantee that it's in decent shape and is complete with box and instructions unless otherwise noted. Many of the promo items are extremely limited and you will no longer be able to buy them ever again, since they're Game Crazy exclusive, and Game Crazy is kinda .. uh .. dead.

THE RULES

- I will only deal with people that have 100% feedback. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you're buying an item from me, you WILL pay first.

- All items will ship within 48 hours of payment.. If I cannot ship within 48 hours, I will notify you.

- I do not ship internationally. Unless your name is dv8mad.

- If you have over 100 feedback, I will take 10% off of my asking price for you.

- If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

- I only accept payment through PayPal.

- NONE of my games are Platinum Hits/Greatest Hits/Player's Choice. I think that GB/PH/PC versions are trash and will not allow them into my collection. Anything that you see listed is the original version.

- I will take a picture of any item you request if you are interested in purchasing it.

ONWARD TO THE STUFF!

GAMES

(All games are complete with box and instructions unless otherwise noted)

:ps3:
Socom: Confrontation - Used - $6

:gba:
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - Cart only - $15
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - Cart only - $15
Lunar Legend - Cart only, tear on the label - $8
Sonic Advance 3 - Cart only - $10

PROMO STUFF

Shirts & Hats
Metroid Prime Trilogy Hat - $20
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Size L - Given out as a preorder bonus - $10
Overlord 2 T-Shirt, exclusive to Game Crazy - Size L - $15
Soul Calibur 4 Promo T-Shirt - Size XL - From the collector's edition/limited edition/premium edition/whatever - sealed -$20

Random promo stuff
*These are stock pictures*
Bioshock: The EP - new/sealed - EXTREMELY rare three track EP by Moby. Collectors only! - $75
Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia soundtrack - New/sealed - $15
Gears of War 2 Beanie - new/sealed - Extremely rare, given to me by Microsoft - $15
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack - New/Sealed - $35 shipped
Metal Gear Saga Volume 2 DVD - New/sealed - $10
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles "Raccoon City Police" money clip - These all have light scratches from manufacturing, will provide pic if requested - $10
Street Fighter Anniversary Coin - New/Sealed - $8
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom keychains, exclusive to Game Crazy - Fairly rare as they were released about two months before Game Crazy started shutting down - $12
Tekken Laser Art Cel - $6
UFC Best of Fight Night Live DVD - New/Sealed - $6

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have over 100 feedback, it'd be $24 shipped to get both the keychain and the money clip.. PM me if you're interested

Cool stuff, scorch. Wish I wasn't spending so much money on my upcoming vacation.

But, I'm keeping an eye on this thread...

Updated with a few games.. I literally have hundreds of items for sale so please, please keep checking back, I will be updating this daily

Oh man, I gotta update the rules for dv8.. i'll ship internationally for you dv8, you're good people

Added Cursed Mountain and Skies of Arcadia

You can always count on Scorch to have lots of cool promo items. Lots of good stuff in here that you can't find anywhere else. Please buy it all and clean out Scorch's place.

I probably have more stuff than people will care to see. One of my favorite things I have are the 22x28 posters that GC had us hang in stores and told us to throw away when we were done with them. I love to frame them and hang them up.. they look great. I have a TON of those. They were all limited to 1 per store, so that means they were all limited to under 700 each. Anything that came out in 2010 was limited to 500 like Bioshock 2, Bayonetta, Red Steel, Dante's Inferno, etc. Here's some examples.

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/picture099z.jpg/
http://img30.imageshack.us/i/picture106xt.jpg/
http://img85.imageshack.us/i/picture095bm.jpg/

Here's what they look like hanging:

http://img718.imageshack.us/i/picture102b.jpg/

And no, not looking for trades right now.. just trying to clear this stuff out. Working at GC for so long has made me sour and bitter on 99% of the games out there today.. I still love my classics, though, so you'll never see me putting my copies (yes, plural) of Earthbound w/ guide up here or anything.. but a lot of current stuff will be listed. I plan on adding a lot of GBA games tomorrow.

Updated with new gba, ds and gbc games.. idd0tt and Vendetta, I will honor the 20% off since I told you guys I would, but from here on out, I'm going to have to do 10% off for 100+ feedback

Updated again with soundtracks (Phantasy Star Universe, Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia, Dissidia), Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Cel Art, Dark Void Trexi figure, Tekken Cel Art, and the extremely rare Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Keychain!

A "breaking the rules of the forum because I just got hit with an unexpected bill and oh god i need the money" bump

Added a few games (AC2, Blur, etc). I do want dollars.. I might flex on the price on things you see, PM me and we'll work something out, this stuff has got to go

I would've bought the Mirror's Edge T-Shirt if it were a medium/small :cry:

Debating about Wet though. Wanted to get the PS3 version for my GF, but I might give her my old 360 so I can buy a new slim one... But I wanna buy a laptop! Decisions...

[quote name='adriley313']any Dragon Quest stuff
sweet list[/QUOTE]

The only Dragon Quest related item I have is a Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime keychain, still sealed. I got it because I thought it looked funny because.. well, it should be obvious why.

images

Debating on whether I should piece out my 250+ piece original XBox collection or sell it as a whole..

i'll take a resident evil money clip, the ryu/eagle keychain, and the street fighter coin. although my feedback isn't at over 10+, i can pay first and maybe dv8mad will vouch for me!?!?! :applause:

I want that ROTK IX, but don't have any feedback. Does ebay feedback count? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hetz15']I want that ROTK IX, but don't have any feedback. Does ebay feedback count? ;)[/QUOTE]

He will still sell it to you. He only has 49 himself.

Scorch is a total n00b! :roll:

Bump. No more restrictions on feedback, will ship as long as you pay first. Will negotiate on prices. These items need to move.

Bumping this up. I'm clearing out everything and will be adding things frequently. These are the absolute last of the items that I have.

The Resident Evil money clips are by far my most popular item and I only have about 8 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back