Scorch's FS/FT list - Updated 8/13

[quote name='monkeydeew']how big is the fire emblem stand thing?[/quote]

About a foot/foot and a half tall.. it's basically a tabletop standee. Nintendo did Fire Emblem and DDR Mario, then no more. I have both. Not sure I want to give up DDR Mario.. it's pretty badass. It's got a disco ball and flashing lights.

Bump!

Bump for a great price on Ikaruga. This game normally sells for $40-50 shipped from strange, non-CAGers on ebay. If I didn't have a copy already, I'd be all over this. :)

bump.. added more.. if we had pending deals, please PM me.

I kinda wanna sell my original DS.. I have a Lite now.. but I kinda wanna keep both..

[quote name='themightypencil']is secret of mana complete? lemme know[/quote]

if it was complete, it'd be selling for a lot more than I have it at. :)

bump

[quote name='Scarface7']Awesome prices as always.[/quote]

Thanks, I try.

Added a few new promo items (DMC4, Turning Point, Turok)

Bump.. lowered Assassin's Creed and added Ratchet.

Assassin's Creed and the wireless controller will no longer be for sale after tonight, if you want them, speak up!

[quote name='Scarface7']I wish you had more stuff I didn't own because your prices usually can't be beat.[/quote]

Do you have a wishlist? That way if I run across something, I can let you know

//update: Ratchet and Clank is gone. That didn't even last an hour.

[quote name='Scorch']Do you have a wishlist? That way if I run across something, I can let you know

//update: Ratchet and Clank is gone. That didn't even last an hour.[/quote]
I've got a couple games listed on my wish list. Probably should update it though.

Hey Scorch, your inbox is full so I'll just put my message here... ;)

Have you taken pics of those games yet? Because I'm still interested in buying them from you, LMK please... Thnaks. :)

I know some of you CAG's don't have a GC, so I picked up an extra COD4 just for you guys. I'm selling it with literally no profit, $40 shipped. New/sealed COD4 for $40 shipped, get it while it's hot, I know it won't last long!

bump.. final call for the hard drive and power brick before they go on ebay.. (reluctantly) added my Persona 3, selling at a loss here.

Any interest in a DDR Mario bundle or a sealed Army of Two?

Got some good stuff in over the weekend.. Vegas (the first one) new/sealed (seriously, if you don't have this yet, buy it, it's great!) and BG: DA 2 on XB, which is fairly rare to find cheap, especially complete.

bread's done
Back