score!!

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
went to my nearby tru for the sale picked up xenosaga 2 for 81 cents!
and i got the cashiers # sweet!!!!

[quote name='xenoman80']went to my nearby tru for the sale picked up xenosaga 2 for 81 cents!
and i got the cashiers # sweet!!!![/QUOTE]

81 cents!? :applause:

tru had xenosaga for 20 fri then i went bac saturday with my friend for the buy 2get 1 free.
when it rang up it was for then then i used a give card worth 10 bucks and then me and the cashier had a quick chat and thats the story!

Xenosaga II: $0.81
Upcoming Date: $22.73
Upcoming Second Date: $24.12
[Repeat Ad Nauseum]
Getting Dumped After Spending $500+ on Dates For a Superficial Reason: Priceless.

This could be either the most inexpensive or most expensive deal of the week! :applause:

[Edit:] All joking aside, good luck with the phone number and all!

:rofl: We get so many posts on here about people getting stuff for practically zilch and then it comes out they used a gift card. :roll:

Generally when somebody puts a real vague OP, the real deal ends up being something like this...

[quote name='wubb']:rofl: We get so many posts on here about people getting stuff for practically zilch and then it comes out they used a gift card. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate threads like this, really a fucking waste.

[quote name='wubb']:rofl: We get so many posts on here about people getting stuff for practically zilch and then it comes out they used a gift card. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate threads like this, really a fucking waste.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']the cashier was a man[/QUOTE]

Not that theres anything wrong with that... if you're into that sort of thing...

haha, as usual, TSD brings the humor into CAG

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']the cashier was a man[/QUOTE]

Yes, he forgot to mention that detail as well. :lol:

[quote name='wicked189']great find! 81 cents is a great price for a game[/QUOTE]

The cashier could of just hooked him up and gave him a discount.

bread's done
Back