Scored a great deal on a used 360 ---

caldazar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for game recommendations. I lean towards RPG style games mainly, not so much a fan of FPS or sports games (though Tiger Woods Golf is decent, I've found). I have Rock Band for the PS2, and will be looking for a deal on it or RB2 for the 360 (have a friend that is interested in my PS2 version).

I haven't paid all that much attention towards the 360 before, mainly because I never anticipated owning one. Figured I'd be a PS2 man for a while still.

I'm willing to entertain most suggestions - thanks in advance!

Cal

PS - sorry but the deal was not something that is available for others - was a friend looking to offload his, and did me a favor.

I definitely recommend Oblivion if you like RPGs. I would recommend Fallout, but the first person shooting in that game may turn you off from it.

Overlord, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Mass Affect, The Last Remnant, Kingdon Under Fire., along with the other games people mentioned above.

Operation Darkness. It's a tactical RPG set during World War 2. With werewolves. And zombies.

Other than that, I loved Blue Dragon, but I'd only pick that up if you're a fan of Dragon Quest, because like those games, it can get repetitive. I played the demo of Eternal Sonata, and liked it enough to pick it up soon.

Rock Band for the 360 is a whole different, better beast than it is on PS2. I'd get that asap.

My brother read this as "Scored a great deal on a ticking timebomb". We had a good laugh.

As for games, the new Batman game is a great single player action title, may not be an RPG, but you may like it.

As for RPG's, Fallout 3 is pretty bad ass, even if it does have a lot of shooting in it.

Well, if you mean Jrpgs I can't help you there, but you might want to check out Mass Effect, Fallout 3 and Fable 2, all excelent choices and plenty of hours for your money.

In my opinion, unless you plan to get into Xbox Live, stay away from FPS's, since the singleplayer on those games tend to be pretty short, especially on the 360.

One more thing: racing games! Forza, DirT, Grid and Need for Speed SHIFT are all excelent games and, if you like racing games, they give you plenty of hours too!

bread's done
Back