Scored some really cheap games at Blockbuster

thesilentshadow30

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Today I was thinking of checking out Media Play again to see if they upped the % off for DVDs or Games (found out after I got home that they didn't so I am glad I decided not to go) decided to skip it since they only had a few things I was interested in and went to a Blockbuster that was on the way home. I had stopped there a few times but never really found anything that was cheap or good. I start looking through the used games and see mostly what I expected to see, used games priced higher than they can be found new. To my surprise I see a few that were really cheap! So I grab them up to add to my collection of xbox games. Plus since Blockbuster still has their used games 25% off I got them even cheaper.

I ended up with:
Catwoman -- $2
Men of Valor -- $4
Headhunter -- $7

ALL WERE COMPLETE !

I know they may not be the best games but I didn't have them yet and for those prices I couldn't pass them up. So they have been added to my collection of now 390 Xbox games (and still growing).

good deal, how is men of valor?

blockbuster/gamerush prices seem to vary from store-to-store, at least its true at my local ones. i picked up project snowblind for $5.55 after 25% off.

[quote name='JackSuper']
blockbuster/gamerush prices seem to vary from store-to-store, at least its true at my local ones. i picked up project snowblind for $5.55 after 25% off.[/QUOTE]

The prices are the same at every BB/GR, they just don't keep their price stickers up-to-date.

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Today I was thinking of checking out Media Play again to see if they upped the % off for DVDs or Games (found out after I got home that they didn't so I am glad I decided not to go) decided to skip it since they only had a few things I was interested in and went to a Blockbuster that was on the way home. I had stopped there a few times but never really found anything that was cheap or good. I start looking through the used games and see mostly what I expected to see, used games priced higher than they can be found new. To my surprise I see a few that were really cheap! So I grab them up to add to my collection of xbox games. Plus since Blockbuster still has their used games 25% off I got them even cheaper.

I ended up with:
Catwoman -- $2
Men of Valor -- $4
Headhunter -- $7

ALL WERE COMPLETE !

I know they may not be the best games but I didn't have them yet and for those prices I couldn't pass them up. So they have been added to my collection of now 390 Xbox games (and still growing).[/QUOTE]

They have sealed copies of Headhunter at my Blockbuster for $9.99 each.

bread's done
Back