Scoring a Jaguar and Intellivision for 50 bucks

i got a Jaguar for 10 bucks about 4 years ago with theme park game. Hated it so much i played it for around 1 hour so and never took it back out. The controller is very hard to understand if it uses the keypad. I hope Zoop has the keypad card or it might be very hard to play

each game had its own keyboard pad so if you lost the pad you mostly didnt know what keys to hit to do what

Personally I wouldn't drive that far for this. (I don't think I'd pay that much if the stuff was right in front of me - like at a yard sale - actually.) But if you've been wanting those systems, you could definitely do worse.

I got a Jaguar at a yard sale (with a seriously beat up box) for $4. Still haven't picked up even a single game for it so I'm not sure if it works or not. Still looking for an Intellivision.

[quote name='wubb']I got a Jaguar at a yard sale (with a seriously beat up box) for $4. Still haven't picked up even a single game for it so I'm not sure if it works or not. Still looking for an Intellivision.[/QUOTE]

Pick up Tempest 2000, it's really the only good game that still holds up today and you can probably find it for around 10 on ebay.

[quote name='evilmax17']Pick up Tempest 2000, it's really the only good game....[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, no. ALIEN VS. PREDATOR is awesome as well.

[quote name='crickett003']Uhhh, no. ALIEN VS. PREDATOR is awesome as well.[/QUOTE]

how much does that game run now years ago they wanted 100+ for that game

[quote name='crickett003']Uhhh, no. ALIEN VS. PREDATOR is awesome as well.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I was specifically thinking of AvP when I said "that holds up today". I only played AvP for the first time a couple of years ago, and I found it slow, outdated, and clunky. I'm thinking that this is one of those "it was awesome for its time", and I'm sure it was, but I think that Tempest holds up fine without relying on any naustalgia factor. IMHO of course.

[quote name='slidecage']how much does that game run now years ago they wanted 100+ for that game[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']^^You could easily find it for less than $20 complete, less than $10 cart only. Just look around on Ebay some.[/quote]

I dunno what he's thinking, but I've never seen AvP dip below $35 complete, usually it goes for around $50.

Yeah I ended up not getting it just cause of the fact I can get a nice bundle with at least tempest 2000 for 50 bucks on ebay. The intellivision was only really an added bonus. I wasn't concerned about the drive, I've driven an hour or so just to get gamecube broadband adapters from random gamestops. I actually enjoy the drive.

bread's done
Back