Scott Matthews' Collectaholic Overflow Lowball - O-V-E-R! PACKAGES SHIPPED

Sorry, must have caught it before your update...

[quote name='scott_matthews']Zerofiz - the DKC2 box/instructions were already at $2 before your bid.[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, tooshorty can have it

EndIsNear1.jpg

It's called "Baby Boomer" and it's blue. What more do you need to know? :)[

QUOTE=Setherial;9367479]What's baby boomer?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scott_matthews']It's got a baby AND a dragon-looking thing on the label. It HAS to be epic.[/QUOTE]

I saw the video a few days ago, the game looks just ok but I guess you cant beat shooting things before they blow up a baby.

EDIT: @zero, $1 bid increments, in the rules under the spoiler tag.

Its+Over.JPG

LOWBALL IS OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED!!

Thanks to everyone for playing! I will have everything totaled and invoices put together by tomorrow morning.

I will be tallying the entries for the prize drawing tomorrow as well. Winners will be posted here along with the prize list. Winners will get to select their choice of prize in the order they were drawn.

Thanks again! You all rock!

Thanks! Congrats to all those who got what they wanted.

[quote name='scott_matthews']
Its+Over.JPG

LOWBALL IS OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED!!

Thanks to everyone for playing! I will have everything totaled and invoices put together by tomorrow morning.

I will be tallying the entries for the prize drawing tomorrow as well. Winners will be posted here along with the prize list. Winners will get to select their choice of prize in the order they were drawn.

Thanks again! You all rock![/QUOTE]

[quote name='integralsmatic']Missed my bid on nhl faceoff.[/QUOTE]

I sure did. Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

Invoice e-mails with payment info will be going out tomorrow.

Time for bed. Thanks again everyone! Congrats to the winners.

Thanks again to everyone who participated! Quick question for everyone: Does anyone know who to contact to get a feedback mistake fixed?

DanteWarrior sent me a note letting me know he accidentally marked his positive feedback as negative and neither of us are sure how exactly to get it fixed.

I sent a pm to shrike4242 for feedback issue. My apologies again for the mess up. Felt very bad after the stupidity that happened in the haste of morning rush

bread's done
Back