Scott Pilgrim BOOKS sale(price drop?)on Amazon. $24

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Really? After I buy them a week and a half ago for $40 (Whole Set). O, but it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

Heh yeah, I have been keeping an eye on them for the past few months. It was so tempting to buy them at a higher price, but glad I waited since $24 is just the perfect price for these!

Bought them last week when they were $4.49 and $4.99. Didn't expect them to go too much lower. They arrive today and I hop on Amazon to find one of them at $3.73, and all but one has continued to drop.
:bouncy:

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Really? After I buy them a week and a half ago for $40 (Whole Set). O, but it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

lol I've been buying them since the third one came out so my total is well over $60. But you're right, They are worth it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am really torn about this....I saw the movie and really enjoyed it. Any advice you guys can give me?[/QUOTE]

If you liked the movie, then definitely grab this set. The books go more in depth with the characters than the movie could.

[quote name='gorgonzola238']If you liked the movie, then definitely grab this set. The books go more in depth with the characters than the movie could.[/QUOTE]

Bought.

[quote name='gorgonzola238']If you liked the movie, then definitely grab this set. The books go more in depth with the characters than the movie could.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Cool definitely in for one so.

Goddammit the movie was removed the closest movie theater to me and I never got to see it so I'm not sure I want to jump on this yet. I really wish manga was this cheap.

Dang, recently bought them for $43 on Amazon. POO! Time's like this makes me wish Amazon had a B&M price difference if bought within 30 days! BOO! Oh well.

Wowzers, for anyone remotely interested I'd suggest you easily check these out at this price. I paid the same $40~ that everyone else paid and I thought they were worth every penny. These books will suck you in.

That's right- you will be sucked.

0.jpg

Do you guys think this series will ever get the full-color treatment for all six books? That possibility is the only thing holding me back from buying them all right now. I really enjoyed the film!

I loved the movie and enjoyed the game. I've never read a graphic novel but for $24, what the hell. Picked 'em up. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Osiris11235']Do you guys think this series will ever get the full-color treatment for all six books? That possibility is the only thing holding me back from buying them all right now. I really enjoyed the film![/QUOTE]

Rumor has it that they're coming out with a new boxset in November. Dunno what it entails, price, or hell even if it's real, but eh.

Well glad I posted this then! I was expecting people to get annoyed then the topic moved or deleted, but seems a lot of people took advantage of this.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Well glad I posted this then! I was expecting people to get annoyed then the topic moved or deleted, but seems a lot of people took advantage of this.[/QUOTE]

i ordered them earlier when i saw this on sd, but thanks for posting them regardless.

[quote name='Hostile']Goddammit the movie was removed the closest movie theater to me and I never got to see it so I'm not sure I want to jump on this yet. I really wish manga was this cheap.[/QUOTE]

The movie was out of my theater too after a week. But fear not, the Blu-Ray/DVD will be out in less than a month and a half.

bread's done
Back