Scotts coupon for $7 off The Little Mermaid

sigh.... too bad this coupon doesnt work on the 3D version. i was holding the lunchbox and the 3d... got to the checkout... rejected!

Same here. They rejected mine at BB. I'm thinking I'm going to just sign up for the Disney Movie Club and see if I can get The Little Mermaid 3D as one of my movies. This $34.99+tax price isn't setting well for me for a movie I've already seen 100+ times when I was a little kid.
I was able to use it at Best Buy, I guess it depends on the cashier. None of the stores around me had the lunchbox, it's probably for the best, It'd probably just sit around collecting dust

I used the $7.00 coupon today on the 3d version at Meijer with no problem at self checkout.  Scanned the movie, scanned the coupon, and the $7.00 came right off.  The price of the 3d version there was $34.99 minus the coupon, so $27.99.

I used the $7.00 coupon today on the 3d version at Meijer with no problem at self checkout. Scanned the movie, scanned the coupon, and the $7.00 came right off. The price of the 3d version there was $34.99 minus the coupon, so $27.99.
i dont think best buy will go through after scanning. I dont remember any MFG coupon can go through. they have to manually adjust it.

i dont think best buy will go through after scanning. I dont remember any MFG coupon can go through. they have to manually adjust it.
I think that's right, the cashier manually put it in when I bought it.

I've heard it works at the walmart self checkout if anyone wants to try that route

Anyone else have an issue where it would print off the picture of the blu ray and "Save $7.00", but it wouldn't actually print off the barcode?

I was able to use the $7 off the 3D version at Best Buy.  Though, the end price was still 30 after tax... might just sign up for Disney Movie Club and return this since I will be getting Monsters University when it comes out...

many thanks to the OP and the poster who mentioned Target's Cartwheel.  Was able to use the 2 coupons on a Blu/DVD combo with the storybook (non 3D) at Target for $15.49 out the door.  Great gift for my girlfriend who loves this movie!

Picked up a copy at target. Pm'd Walmarts price, used the coupon, Cartwheel, employee discount, and red card. Came out to 9.56. Of course once I got home it was no longer my copy. :(

Bought two of the $19.99 (Blu/dvd) at TRU tonight

each $19.99 - $7 coupon - $9 (net from Monster U preorder) - 15% coupon = 0, yep zero

The order also had a bonus Pokemon SoulSilver with walker $39.99

ttl for all $44.xx

oh and also had another $1 preorder for the special free skylanders figure (free with starter pak) coming out later this month

crazy fun, reminds me of last year...

still cannot believe they had a ds soulsilver...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought two of the $19.99 (Blu/dvd) at TRU tonight

each $19.99 - $7 coupon - $9 (net from Monster U preorder) - 15% coupon = 0, yep zero

The order also had a bonus Pokemon SoulSilver with walker $39.99

ttl for all $44.xx

oh and also had another $1 preorder for the special free skylanders figure (free with starter pak) coming out later this month

crazy fun, reminds me of last year...

still cannot believe they had a ds soulsilver...
The Monsters University deposit is refundable if you look at the receipt!!! I was wondering if 15% off would work but I didn't want to press my luck at Toysrus since I had get a manager to override since I got it on Tuesday before they fixed the promo on Thursday.

The Monsters University deposit is refundable if you look at the receipt!!! I was wondering if 15% off would work but I didn't want to press my luck at Toysrus since I had get a manager to override since I got it on Tuesday before they fixed the promo on Thursday.
Thanks, I know but will be returning for the skylanders and may do the return for the deposits then.

But hoping there is a simuliar opportunity for Monsters U as we want than title also.

bread's done
Back