Scream: 5 Film Set Blu-ray 4 discs @ Amazon $9.99 Prime/FSSS

Very misleading title on Amazon. It's really 3 movies plus some behind-the-scenes documentary type stuff. I checked some reviews and it looks like this is just a repackage of the older single movie releases. Also, the docs aren't in 1080P. They bounce between 480i and 1080i depending on the footage.

Yeah, this should be called the Scream Trilogy with a bonus disc. Not a bad deal if you want to get all three Scream movies in a quantity discount (you can usually find them individually for $5 each) with a disc of bonus features, but disappointing it's incomplete.

Yeah, this should be called the Scream Trilogy with a bonus disc. Not a bad deal if you want to get all three Scream movies in a quantity discount (you can usually find them individually for $5 each) with a disc of bonus features, but disappointing it's incomplete.
I agree it should be called Scream Trilogy. I figured since this has been the lowest price I'd post it.

Yea but isnt there a scream 4? I'd just wait for a complete set if i haven't already seen these movies enough in my life to never watch them again.

bread's done
Back