Scream Trilogy + 2 documentaries Blu Ray $19.90 on Amazon

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted yet but I found it after watching scream 4 piqued my interest to see how much it was. Amazon says its 50% off(I don't recall what the original retail was when I saw it at BestBuy). Sorry for weird formatting I'm posting from my phone. Get it while you can! No idea how long the deal is

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0057YUV6C/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1317875314&sr=8-1

Yeah, that's definitely cheap. Especially since the individual versions of the movies are selling for $10-$15 on there. Best Buy is selling the same box set for $34.99.

One thing I have noticed when I was trying to compare it to the DVD set was that the re-released DVD set(that's missing the 2 documentaries) is out of stock on most sites. Also, for some reason Amazon doesn't even have that one listed. Their comparison goes to the old 2000 box set.

oh the lulz in here! yeah pretty damned pissed that I spent $8 on each of these too. Oh well, maybe this set will be $15 one day :D

[quote name='token2k6']oh the lulz in here! yeah pretty damned pissed that I spent $8 on each of these too. Oh well, maybe this set will be $15 one day :D[/QUOTE]

That would be nice. For $15 I'd say fuck it and buy this set for the docs.

bread's done
Back