Screen protector for 3ds?

I might need a pair soon for my 3DS XL...

I still have the original Hori screen protector on my launch DS Lite. I love how awesome it is... whenever it gets scratched/scuffed up, I just have to take a microfiber damped with rubbing alcohol and wipe it, and it looks brand new again. Do they still make them like that?

any sales on Hori brand? I'll eventually get an XL (or XLL) too.

And Vinny what kind of microfiber cloth you use to wipe handhelds?

The Hori one can be had from Amazon for less than 10 bucks, I believe. Though make sure you cover the "Bubble card" with a cloth before you press out any air. The card was abrasive enough to scratch my protector.

[quote name='redshadow']The Hori one can be had from Amazon for less than 10 bucks, I believe. Though make sure you cover the "Bubble card" with a cloth before you press out any air. The card was abrasive enough to scratch my protector.[/QUOTE]

The screen protectors themselves have their own layer to protect from that very issue.

just wondering if there are skin protectors as well.

I got some screen protector skin set for the psp that came with a protector for the screen and pieces that covered the front and back of the psp too. it wasn't a big name brand like hori though

bread's done
Back