Screw you Jak 3

Backlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I finally got around to playing through Jak 3, and I've been enjoying it pretty well - not too hard, not too easy.

Anyway, tonight I was fighting the final boss, and I got the last hit in (yay), and the screen went white with an explosion, and I got ready to watch the ending..... and the screen just stayed white. Forever. Until I turned off the PS2.

I don't really feel like beating the boss again, but I have no feeling of satisfaction or completeness. I was hoping to finisht this tonight so I could start God of War 2 (picked up for $10 at CC today, hooray). Ugghh. Anyway, I just wanted to vent a little.

Same thing happened to me three times at the end of God of War. I just gave up and haven't tried again. At least my PS2 was never as bad as my xbox or 360.

[quote name='Backlash']I might do that.[/quote]

Youtube rules. I always youtube the alternate endings if I dont feel like playing the game again.

It worked great for the Silent Hill games - until the companies began cracking down due to copyright notices :roll:. I don't see why - it's not like someone who didn't play SH2 would be interested in the alternate scenes - it just wouldn't make sense!

Jak 3 was a great game. It also had a great ending -- might be worth it to spend the 30 min/hr (?) to beat it again and watch the hi-def version of the ending.

bread's done
Back