Scribblenauts Vampire Dilemma

agentorange14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've pitted a lot of living things to fight to the death with a vampire but the only thing to beat it is a vampire hunter. Only using living things that will actually fight. For example a sun will kill a vampire but not living (no philosophical discussions please).

My trys: god(zeus), kraken, death, leviathan, hunter(not vampire), devil(demon,satan),wormhole(intergalactic), giant, werewolf, monster, zombie, hydra, lion, cthulu, minotaur, medusa(close one), behemoth, angel, cyclops, harpy.....

Additional trys: liger, viper, shark(in water), mummy, mexican bandit, yeti, priest(he runs), rabbi, nun, ninja, samurai, hero

Edison does kill the vampire.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vampire appears not to take damage from most things I made a bomber and dropped like 100 bombs on him and he was fine, I think only stakes, sun, holy water and A-bombs hurt him.

hummm .. maybe one of the game producers is a Twilight fan hence the undestructo bloodsucker.

a suggestion: have you tried a Mexican bandit?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can throw holy water at a vampire. You can also make a sun and put it up and it kills them. Garlic also kills them.

You can use a priest. It won't kill the vampire(unless you give the priest holy water or a stake), but the priest won't die either, they'll just kind of fight each other forever.

How about an exterminator or terminator. Is slayer or ghost hunter in the game? I wish I had it too find out for myself.

[quote name='AtarisBSBH98']try edison. I don't know if it'll kill the vampire, but its awesome[/QUOTE]

Edison destroys Vampire with his Jaws of Physics .. .. .. oh wait, he does "Laws" of Physics

Edison beats down Vampire with a Square Root .. .. .. yeah this aint going to work .. sry to waste your time.

[quote name='Mad D']How about an exterminator or terminator. Is slayer or ghost hunter in the game? I wish I had it too find out for myself.[/QUOTE]

No terminator in the game. I tried that out against the vampire. Anything with hunter in the name still spawns a regular hunter (with a machete!), whom the vampire kills easily.

[quote name='saggypockets']Use blob. Nothing can kill a blob, and blob can kill everything. The blob is indestructible.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that and he is my go to guy

bread's done
Back